What's new

The Official Kumite 2015 Apology Thread

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
what do pig of the hut and me have in common? we never won a major in INJ.

you would think some guy who rage quit the community would do as he said and leave instead of parading around like hes still one of the best players in INJ right now.
What you don't have in common are a pair of evo medals though, but thats none of my business

coolwhip

Noob
I also demand an apology from zattana down players
Why?

This wasn't anything new. Deg has made top 8's with her before, but always needed Aquaman's help, the same way he needed Aquaman's help to beat LimboDawg in the match to make top 8. That's not a knock on Deg, he's awesome. But it's pretty telling re: Zatanna.

Speaking of which, where is your apology to Limbodawg? He was one match away from making it to top 8 in such a stacked tournament. That's better than 99% of the community, or so I've heard.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Can we get an apology from LOTF calling out cossner and losing to him in both MK9 and IGAU. As well as placing 23rd with all the placing talk.
First...he called me out not the other way around.

Second...it was 5-3 and the matches were close and tons of fun.

Third...he took my money and it is all on camera. I will be uploading them to the youtube this week. We were both good sports about it and we are cool now.

Fourth...I apologize for losing to @Cossner . To be fair his GA is pretty ridiculous and its obvious he did his homework.

Fifth...I apologize for not placing and for not getting out of pools. I have to abide by the rules I create for others so to that affect. @EMPR_MURK was the better NW at this tournament. props to him

Sixth...I also apologize to @Hruza Da Bruza cause I'm emo we had to play in tournament. I'm sorry we couldn't play the MM.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Why?

This wasn't anything new. Deg has made top 8's with her before, but always needed Aquaman's help, the same way he needed Aquaman's help to beat LimboDawg in the match to make top 8. That's not a knock on Deg, he's awesome. But it's pretty telling re: Zatanna.

Speaking of which, where is your apology to Limbodawg? He was one match away from making it to top 8 in such a stacked tournament. That's better than 99% of the community, or so I've heard.
Why do I need to apologize to limbo? lol

I hold limbo in the highest regards and as the best aquaman I have played in a long time. What do you know?

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Did we ever stop to think that maybe, just MAYBE it's the player and not the character they play sometimes?

All these MU numbers hold weight but when it comes down to it, some too players play differenty than others and when Wound plays one Doomsday player it could be 6-4 Doomsday and he plays another it could be 5-5 or even 6-4 Sinestro?

Just saying homies.