What's new

The Official Kumite 2015 Apology Thread

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The best way to eat a cupcake. Cut the bottom half off, and put it on top of the icing, like a sammich. Now every bite has icing!

Cupcake pro!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
This is the best thread ever made

Apologies:

I apologize for not believing in ducky when he defined to me many times how to take advantage of flash's weaknesses. I apologize

I apologize i didn't go and couldn't go. Work went well and that was a great grown up decision but by Sunday it seemed to be even more right because I came down w stomach flu randomly Sunday morning and no one would have wanted projectile vomit during top 8, what's funny is it started at 5-9pm lol
IAPV (instant air pig vomit) I'm still blaming Hooters fish tacos

I need apologies from King using ZOD and then limbo wrecking him games 3 and 4. Bro apologize

I demand a huge apology from @TotteryManx and in fact I say we never let him create another thread ever again for instigating the mm and then vanishing the site yet he has been on steam every day since
I apology to Pig for creating a thread talking all that smack and then not being able to attend. Apologies @Pig Of The Hut lets just say a humiliating lesson was learned here. Money fell through and Steam is free lol, but I will not be issuing a mm in the future unless I'm actually standing inside of the venue at the tournament. Actually, I apologize to the whole community.

I also thought you quit the community? Didn't think I would see you around these parts.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I apology to Pig for creating a thread talking all that smack and then not being able to attend. Apologies @Pig Of The Hut lets just say a humiliating lesson was learned here. Money fell through and Steam is free lol, but I will not be issuing a mm in the future unless I'm actually standing inside of the venue at the tournament. Actually, I apologize to the whole community.

I also thought you quit the community? Didn't think I would see you around these parts.
I think u need to grab people's attention with A new thread
W this post

Also be concerned about your word,
I made myself very clear on all accounts

I apology to Pig
Apologies seem to be in season lately. I remember the first time I was humbled in video games. It was the original MK on Super Nes. I was talking smack all day and then got beat so bad I never trash talked again. When was that like 1992? Some lessons stick with you.

KayyKnow

Young, Black and handsome
Apologies seem to be in season lately. I remember the first time I was humbled in video games. It was the original MK on Super Nes. I was talking smack all day and then got beat so bad I never trash talked again. When was that like 1992? Some lessons stick with you.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Yup...lets just say this whole experience was humbling lol.