What's new

The Official Kumite 2015 Apology Thread

1. to quote the great Jake from State Farm commercial, "I'm a guy so......"
2. This "shoe shine girl" has as many top 8s in Injustice as you do, but that's none of my business
3. dude you got beat by ducky just stop already. You're spewing out more puke than Bo Rai Cho does in a year (Insert @GGA 16 Bit Bo Rai Cho vomit meme here). So please stfu

...Cupcake

There's nothing more annoying than a tough guy act. If you couldn't back up your trash talk and lost, it's fine, it happens. Don't start flexing your muscles.
There's nothing more annoying thn the cheerleaders adding their opinions to the conversation when seeing there masters go at it with someone.

I will continue to "flex my muscles" until im bored. Its hype, its fun and very entertaining so if if you have a problem with it thn block me.

Cupcake!...with the icing for your 2 cents!

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
There's nothing more annoying thn the cheerleaders adding their opinions to the conversation when seeing there masters go at it with someone.

I will continue to "flex my muscles" until im bored. Its hype, its fun and very entertaining so if if you have a problem with it thn block me.

wait doesn't saying cupcake imply icing? APOLOGIZE

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood

It's not hype when everyone now knows youre trash who can't back up his shit talk. The reason no one illuminati talked to you should be obvious, we don't like you. Why would we talk to you?

coolwhip

Noob

What's hype about telling someone "you did the smart thing by shaking my hand?" What would have happened if he didn't?

It's not hype when everyone now knows youre trash who can't back up his shit talk. The reason no one illuminati talked to you should be obvious, we don't like you. Why would we talk to you?

My point exactly about the not being liked part of that post. I don't talk to the enemy unless there are fists being thrown which won't ever happen hopefully...

Lol cupcakes

What's hype about telling someone "you did the smart thing by shaking my hand?" What would have happened if he didn't?
As I said in previous posts before KIT, if anyone had a PERSONAL problem with me thn they should have checked me at KIT. I left it alone after that and im thankful it never got to that point and hope it never does...especially over a video game.

but...THE TRASH TALKING WILL NEVER STOP!!!

Cupcakes. Light work

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Murk needs to apologize for trying to steal "cupcakes" from me.

And the rest of you need to apologize cause you know nothing of pastries. Yall couldn't even tell a liquid measuring cup from a dry measuring cup.

Do yall even own a kitchen aid mixer!?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Murk needs to apologize for trying to steal "cupcakes" from me.

And the rest of you need to apologize cause you know nothing of pastries. Yall couldn't even tell a liquid measuring cup from a dry measuring cup.

Do yall even own a kitchen aid mixer!?
@GGA 16 Bit PLEASE CONFIRM MY SNACK SKILLS ARE GODLIKE