What's new

The Official Kumite 2015 Apology Thread

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
No I just decided to show good sportsmanship. I free'd your ass up in front of everyone on stream like I wanted lol. Hold my medal ninthwing.
I never thanked you for killing the Nightwing dream. So thanks ducky <3

Sorry Murk you're cool and talk about cupcakes a lot like me but you play Nightwing </3

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And me picking my parenting over a video game tournament is worth more thn any amount of money
i dont think i ever questioned that man, I think all i said was you gotta show you place but things like that arent even questioned

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Oh look...another shoe shine girl.
Cupcake!
1. to quote the great Jake from State Farm commercial, "I'm a guy so......"
2. This "shoe shine girl" has as many top 8s in Injustice as you do, but that's none of my business
3. dude you got beat by ducky just stop already. You're spewing out more puke than Bo Rai Cho does in a year (Insert @GGA 16 Bit Bo Rai Cho vomit meme here). So please stfu

Last edited:

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
I'll tell you what. Find one Batman that can beat my Sinestro in a long set and I'll call it Batman's favor. Shouldn't be too hard to do it if it's in Batman's favor.

I think that's a fair and easy suggestion. Until then, 5-5 :)

I mean come on, you have to see it from my point of view. If I BODY every Batman I play with Sinestro, not just like going back and forth but literally like 15-0 or something other Batmans with my Sinestro, and my Sinestro isn't even the greatest...... How do you expect me to easily say that Batman wins the matchup? If not a single Batman can touch my Billnestro, what does that say about the matchup? I need more than just words to convince me, I need to experience it, I need to see it with my own eyes through gameplay.
@usbigboy time to regulate.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
OR, I know this sounds crazy but hear me out, it's a possibility that you're overestimating the capabilities of Batman. And all the Batman players that lost to my Sinestro just got outplayed in a 5-5 matchup.
OR batman players can no longer beat people on autopilot and don't want to grind the mu