What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Espio

Kokomo
Well I personally appreciated those matches that were posted today, Rain v.s. Kabal is an actual intriguing match up.

I personally appreciated the tips on how to deal with Kitana, a really difficult fight for me, so thanks for that.

I don't know if serious or not though so...I dunno what else to add.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'm done with this site and other MK sites. I should have listened to some of my friends from this community that have told me to stop helping randoms who do nothing but shit on me. So as of today, there will be no more posts from me on this board, no more advice or tips, no more of my two cents on any thing, and certainly no more front page articles about me. This elitist pick is out for good. I hope I go two and out at EVO and every tournament that follows it's place. Peace.

Let's make babies.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I hope REO keeps winning. I hope he wins EVO MLG and everything else. People need to stop hating on someone because they are better.
People will always hate on those that are better, whether it's in sports or w/e. Haters gonna hate.

Wonder how many pages this troll thread will be.

SZSR

Noob
In case you're serious, I do enjoy seeing your online matches with guys like Foxy. It helps me think about how to space and how to react, etc. It is very helpful when people watch it to actually take something from it.