What's new

Tech THE OFFICIAL DEATHSTROKE HATEMAIL THREAD!

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
Up late last night doing some ranked. Played a guy with the PSN handle SlaughterOC and had a reasonably good record. He picks Shazam and I pick my Stroke. The match was uneventful at first, a couple pokes each way. We were on Gotham roofs, so eventually he psycho crushered to the corner to throw the bat signal at me. After which point I zoned the crap out of him. Poor guy kept trying to teleport through it, anything. Easily killed the rest of his first health bar and he ragequits. Then comes this gem of a conversation:

SlaughterOC: if all u gonna do is SPAM GET THE FUCK on NOOB Dont bother respond NOOBS GO ON BLOCK LIST
LordChozo: i wondered after you ragequit if you'd send me incoherent hatemail. thanks for not disappointing!
SlaughterOC: NOOB LEARN SOME COMBOS THEN GOML
LordChozo: oh so you didn't block me after all. sure, i'd love to combo you! maybe if you could get by my bullets i would.
SlaughterOC: U SPAMMED BULLETS CAUSE U COULDN'T HIT ME WITH 1 combo DAMN U R A NOOB
LordChozo: pretty sure the noob is the one who couldn't figure out how to get around them. i certainly wasn't the one losing. stay free my friend!
SlaughterOC: Naw LEARN SOME COMBOS THEN GOML
LordChozo: i'm tellin' ya, i have plenty! in fact, i've been using them all night against all the people who are better than you. maybe level up a bit then fight me again.

No response after that. Maybe he finally followed through and blocked me?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
xXWildWheatXx: really kid, how you gonna b that good and then spam 4 the win.... u ****ing suck 4 that bro
Me: Eh, I didn't really feel like walking over there to finish you. Bad leg and all, doctors orders.

Assassuhnate: You just suck. It gets boring rushing this guy that does the same thing with Deathstroke, you're not even good with him.
Me: Good enough to beat someone like you!
Assasuhnate: You cant beat me with a person other than Deathstroke
Me: There ain't no rule in the rulebook that says I gotta beat you with different characters.
Assassuhnate: Your character takes no skill
Me: Lol, don't even get to me on that. NRS ALREADY nerfed the crap outta Deathstroke. Do you really need them to spoon feed you more?
Assassuhnate: Lol go read scorpions patch notes im done he got nerfed the hardest
Me: Oh please, he got his teleport nerfed. You get 5 different moves of yours nerfed, then you can come talk to me.
Assassuhnate: Deathstroke = scrub
Me: People who lose then whine about it = scrub
Assassuhnate: You're a scrub, go look at your combat, look at your scrub record. ALL of your wins are with Deathstroke, you suck.
Me: If I suck so much, and I beat you, what does that make you?
Assassuhnate: Listen, you're probably like 30 or 40, and you probably play this game like all day, and you play a character that takes no skill. And I already said, use any character other than Deathstroke and you'll NEVER beat me. Have a nice day.
Me: Lol is that so? Because you're the one who sounds pretty old to me. Ah, I can see it now, some guy in his late thirties, throwing a hissy fit in his basement because he's got a head full of lead. It's adorable!
Assassuhnate: I'm 17...
Me: I'm so sure :p

someone crazy97: if there is a god, my he give some skills
Me: ...what now?
someone crazy97: you not spamming the **** out of people also you will get a lot of **** you messages from other people
Me: Ah, that's what I thought you meant. Good ol' salty hatemail from defeated opponents. Priceless.
someone crazy97: ignorant just like other spammers
Me: Salty, just like other scrubs
someone crazy97: see still going at it
Me: You're the one who messaged me first, and is continuing to do so. And besides, who was the one who picked Sinestro and Superman and tried to projectile war me (and lost still)?
someone crazy97: yes thats what you do to counter bc **** it if one has a gun and other has a nuke why not get your self a bigger gun
Me: Your metaphors make absolutely no sense
someone crazy97: at least have the dignity to say you spammed or is that justified
Me: Hey a win is a win, and a loss is a loss
someone crazy97: its like winning a award but did nothing to get it
Me: And I will magnet that award to my refrigerator for all to see
someone crazy97: yeah looks like I rest my case
Me: But your case isn't tired yet!

II Mr R3DMAN II: annoying no wonder u hide p select
Me: Lol, to prevent pussies like you from chickening out!
II Mr R3DMAN II: dood learn how to play a real character
Me: Are you suggesting that Deathstroke is an imaginary character?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I got on the Grundy train recently and got on a match with a Deathstroke. So I figured I'd probably get swiss-cheesed so I start the match blocking a bit. Then I MB-hands him and proceed to do a combo ending in a trait reset with the anti-chip defense.

So he was with half a life bar gone and me nearly full. So I just sat in the corner down blocking and up-blocking reacting to his mb machinegun. He shot his guns I think for 30 seconds or such, until he realised time's gonna run out and he still won't be able to chip me into the life lead.

He starts to get desperate and tries to get in, when he eats a d2 into another grab combo and ragequits.

No hate mail though :(

I got on the Grundy train recently and got on a match with a Deathstroke. So I figured I'd probably get swiss-cheesed so I start the match blocking a bit. Then I MB-hands him and proceed to do a combo ending in a trait reset with the anti-chip defense.

So he was with half a life bar gone and me nearly full. So I just sat in the corner down blocking and up-blocking reacting to his mb machinegun. He shot his guns I think for 30 seconds or such, until he realised time's gonna run out and he still won't be able to chip me into the life lead.

He starts to get desperate and tries to get in, when he eats a d2 into another grab combo and ragequits.

No hate mail though :(
Might have been me? Can't remember who I was playing or what character they were, but I stepped on my plug adapter which has a switch to turn all the plugs off at the same time during one of the matches. I was getting owned by a Grundy that was doing D2 into grab too, but not sure if it was then that I stepped on the adapter or with someone else. I think we fought a few times and in the last match I was jumping like crazy and barely managed to win. I was so upset about the D2 into grab, had no idea how to fight it, but apparently you just jump, which seems to be a good tactic anytime against Grundy. :p

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
No it was a psn name something like wooxoxoxotrain or something. Must've missed his Hugs and kisses train though.

This guy knows I play DS, so he picks batgirl and proceeds to do teleports. I punished every single one and yet he still kept doing it. He would wait for me to shoot, which I would, but not over and over again, I left big gaps so that I wouldn't get caught by a TP and he would just do them randomly hoping he would get lucky. Every knockdown he would try a wake up and I would punish every single one too. I get a message about me being the spammer and yet when I punish every tp or wake up, he would just try again and again. I mention this to him and he replies there is no point discussing it because I won't concede any faults, but surely if I was a spammer he would have landed at least one tp?

It is funny how players you thought were 'respectable' and understood the mechanics turn into idiots when they cannot find a way to win. I do it myself too, but eventually you realise there is no point complaining, either it is your lack of knowledge/ability or the game is broken or unbalanced. If you don't enjoy the game vs other people anymore, then stop playing and find something else you do enjoy.
People are idiots, myself included. :)

zoofs

bless
Up late last night doing some ranked. Played a guy with the PSN handle SlaughterOC and had a reasonably good record. He picks Shazam and I pick my Stroke. The match was uneventful at first, a couple pokes each way. We were on Gotham roofs, so eventually he psycho crushered to the corner to throw the bat signal at me. After which point I zoned the crap out of him. Poor guy kept trying to teleport through it, anything. Easily killed the rest of his first health bar and he ragequits. Then comes this gem of a conversation:

SlaughterOC: if all u gonna do is SPAM GET THE FUCK on NOOB Dont bother respond NOOBS GO ON BLOCK LIST
LordChozo: i wondered after you ragequit if you'd send me incoherent hatemail. thanks for not disappointing!
LordChozo: oh so you didn't block me after all. sure, i'd love to combo you! maybe if you could get by my bullets i would.
SlaughterOC: U SPAMMED BULLETS CAUSE U COULDN'T HIT ME WITH 1 combo DAMN U R A NOOB
LordChozo: pretty sure the noob is the one who couldn't figure out how to get around them. i certainly wasn't the one losing. stay free my friend!
LordChozo: i'm tellin' ya, i have plenty! in fact, i've been using them all night against all the people who are better than you. maybe level up a bit then fight me again.

while that kid is an idiot, it actually is pretty difficult to get in on someone who is decent at zoning with deathstroke as shazam

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
What I found hilarious about that particular hatemail was the repeated demand to "get on my level." Why would I want to level down like that?

zoofs

bless
Shazam has huge advnacing normals and a Freddy teleport. It's totally doable.
im not saying its impossible, im saying its difficult, and you most likely don't play shazam if you think he can get in that easily lol. his teleport is pretty terrible and yes once hes relatively close its easy to get in but at full screen it can definitely be a problem

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
im not saying its impossible, im saying its difficult, and you most likely don't play shazam if you think he can get in that easily lol. his teleport is pretty terrible and yes once hes relatively close its easy to get in but at full screen it can definitely be a problem

I don't play him, but I sure as hell play good Shazams.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

I played SlaughterOC

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I sorta wanna mention that I have a truckload of hatemail right now. So much, that I don't feel like posting all of it. I was juggling 4 rage conversations at once, one guy continued messaging me for days.

I've been on a roll online lately ^_^

zoofs

bless
I sorta wanna mention that I have a truckload of hatemail right now. So much, that I don't feel like posting all of it. I was juggling 4 rage conversations at once, one guy continued messaging me for days.

I've been on a roll online lately ^_^
I only recently picked up deathstroke, and I've already received more hatemail than I had with any other character since the start lol

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
BLASPHEMY!! GO BACK TO THE HARLEY QUINN FORUMS YOU IMPURE CHILD!!!

I was never really in the Harley Forums. People were too hung up on standing resets that left the opponent neutral rather than oki at the beginning.... (how is neutral beneficial??) Plus I already knew she wasn't going to be that good Day 1.

That and she was too much of a zoner for me.. I only picked up Deathstroke after he was nerfed, because I originally thought he was just a braindead zoner (which he kinda was pre-patch)... Once I started using him I realized he had 50/50's and untechable knockdowns!

PS: I probably don't get hatemail because I only use him online for mirrors. Deathstroke's Zoning in lag makes it soo much better... lol.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
I never get hatemail....
Then again, just played my 1 game for YOLO Lantern...

Mmm.... Deathstroke. However, I do get plenty of offline hate to make up for it.