What's new

Tech THE OFFICIAL DEATHSTROKE HATEMAIL THREAD!

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
The scrub guide to success:

1. Pick your favorite character!
2. Lose because Deathstroke is a poopy head! Frown!
3. Counterpick him, preferably with Batgirl! That'll learn him!
4. Lose anyways! Clearly Deathstroke is broken! There's only one solution...
5. Mirror Deathstroke! All he does is shoot guns anyways, right?!
6. Suffer a devastatingly humiliating loss! RAGEQUIT!
7. Send hatemail! You really showed that neckbeard! Good job!

Heaton

NO MONEY DOWN
Got this from Razor_114 on PSN, a pretty damn good Cyborg that had a bit of trouble with guns.

"I normally let spaming scum like you just go on with their shitty ways, but the fact that you're spaming and you're level 100 tells me you've been doing it the whole time. I think your avatar is giving you too much credit btw dan. either man up and fight, or get off."

So that's where my new title is from.

Gixxerkid66

ChadtheDad412
The scrub guide to success:

1. Pick your favorite character!
2. Lose because Deathstroke is a poopy head! Frown!
3. Counterpick him, preferably with Batgirl! That'll learn him!
4. Lose anyways! Clearly Deathstroke is broken! There's only one solution...
5. Mirror Deathstroke! All he does is shoot guns anyways, right?!
6. Suffer a devastatingly humiliating loss! RAGEQUIT!
7. Send hatemail! You really showed that neckbeard! Good job!
about that time is when i start break dancing! D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 ~Super! lol

hah got my first salty mail yesterday. Game 1 I completely zoned the guy's superman out (his fault, he's got all the tools and more to deal with it :p ) Game too I let him come in and would mix between going through the 123 vortex setup and just 12 back dash GUNS. Guy raged quit right before i finished off his 1st life bar.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
A couple days ago I got in a ranked against someone. He picked Catwoman, I picked DS. I actually think that has the potential to be one of Slade's tougher matchups, but apparently this guy had no confidence in it, because he backed out of stage select and switched to mirror Deathstroke.

Of course he started spamming, so I counter-zoned him to death. As the game ends he says over mic "Next time I play you, you'd better pick a real character." What? So I message him and said "Please. His guns already got nerfed twice." His reply? "And he's still broken." I love it.

Also tonight I was in the early stages of a 19 game Survivor win streak while some tardvark sat on mic whining about the fact that I was beating people. When it's his turn he picks Zod and chooses Ferris Aircraft. He then backdashes to the gas canisters and starts tossing them. I neutral jumped over them and he yells "You coward!" over the mic and rage-quits. I'm sorry I didn't want to walk straight into your obvious interacts.

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
Got this from Razor_114 on PSN, a pretty damn good Cyborg that had a bit of trouble with guns.

"I normally let spaming scum like you just go on with their shitty ways, but the fact that you're spaming and you're level 100 tells me you've been doing it the whole time. I think your avatar is giving you too much credit btw dan. either man up and fight, or get off."

So that's where my new title is from.
well some dude called my ''[ban incoming] waste of sperm, this is not mk9 bitch'' i guess we have more cry babies in here than in mk

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I love when they tell me "Go play COD, noobz, this is not a shooter!!"

Funny thing is even the top ranked guys on the EU PSN tend to send hatemails. You can think people with a decent win/loss ratio who are actually good in this game are above sending hatemails and name calling... but noooo, boy, they are not.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
As a character, I like slade. The way 90% of his playerbase plays him is trash.
The zoning is too strong in this game, not just Slade.
I hope something does change so people actually use their normals and you know, fight.
So many games are spent in each corner, its sad.

But how can we get people to actually fight without resorting to neutering like they did Kano?
3D sidestep zoning. Don't hate.

FigJ

Noob
Some of those comments are hilarious! I play as Grundy and originally had trouble with Deathstroke in the beginning but quickly overcame his zoning. I never once sent hate mail to someone who zoned me to death. People just need to come up with different strategies depending on who they're playing against. Way too many cry babies.

JokersWild515

I'm a man of my word.
Beat a DS with my Joker by baiting his sword flip and punishing. For my efforts, I got:
"Fuckin spammin piece of shit [ban incoming] I bet you're not even good at other games such as COD"
Best hate mail ever.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
It kills me how often I get some scrub trying to be cute and counterpick me with Batgirl or Scorpion. Honestly, I have more matchup experience against those two than anyone else specifically for that reason. You think your telespam is really going to screw with my head?

So I played the other day against one such person who picked Batgirl, and chose Gotham Alley for the stage. I can only assume they do this because they can throw the dumpster and I either eat it or jump, at which point they can reaction smoke bomb and end up next to the dumpster to rinse/repeat.

So we're playing, and I'm refraining from any guns to block/punish smoke bomb, and keeping this guy away from the dumpster in the first place, but eventually do a hard knock down that puts him on top of it. And at that point I start throwing out MB Quick Fires like a champ. 5 times in a row this guy keeps trying to throw the dumpster and keeps eating bullets. Finally after 5 QFs/MB QFs I figure he'll catch on and smoke bomb, which he does, so I block and punish and kill.

I get the message a couple minutes later:
"WTF DUDE you started spamming when I was at the dumpster why would you do that wtf"

Because I can read your mind. And by that I mean you're dumb.

I don't play DS but I occasionally swing by this thread to read the hilarity that ensues...

maybe after MMH I'll give him a try, just to get hate mail of course lol

drywall

Noob
I jumped at a shazam at the start of the match and ran a train on him in the corner until he got out and ran away to fullscreen. He then tried to outzone me or just wouldnt block at all until he quit out.

His message: You should learn how to play your character.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
I was in Survivor earlier where the lowest level was 65 or so, but the matches I was watching weren't great. There was a Batman player talking some very mild trash in the chat, and he asked "Who is the best player in here?" I responded, "Isn't that what we're here to find out?" He says "Exactly, my turn," and wins his next match with some solid bat pressure and low starters.

So I'm up next and start dodging his pressure, eventually winning a good match. And then I win the next 10 as well, varying my strategy on the matchup. I never really bodied anyone, but I was clearly outplaying the competition (I was winning while starting at life disadvantage, after all). The whole time I'm hearing chat blow up but I can't check it since I'm playing.

When I finally lose to a Black Adam, I go in there. That Batman player has posted the following series of messages over the span of wins (during which I beat him again at least once, maybe twice):

Bats- That's bullsh!t
Bats- That is BULLSH!T
Bats- oh look the lord of [ban incoming]s wins again
Flash player - yeah it's spammer vs spammer in here
Bats- i'll respect him when he can win without guns
Bats- oh king [ban incoming] wins again
Flash -honestly people like this ruin injustice

Dang sons, save some salt for the ocean!