What's new

Tech THE OFFICIAL DEATHSTROKE HATEMAIL THREAD!

Adolfo

Noob
I got 4 rage quits and 3 hate mail messages in 1 hour of online play that's when I know I was doing something right.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I've found like a legitimate racist on XBL last night. Pretty pathetic actually. Bear in mind I have no indication of my race, nor was I using my mic online, but he went along and called me a bunch of racial slurs after I kicked his ass lol.

And he was like, a true KKK member too. He actually insisted that white people were superior to me (a "dirty negro").

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I've found like a legitimate racist on XBL last night. Pretty pathetic actually. Bear in mind I have no indication of my race, nor was I using my mic online, but he went along and called me a bunch of racial slurs after I kicked his ass lol.

And he was like, a true KKK member too. He actually insisted that white people were superior to me (a "dirty negro").

Perhaps your Xbox somehow connected you to a player from the 1830s?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Perhaps your Xbox somehow connected you to a player from the 1830s?

Lol perhaps. I'm just glad I had the shining opportunity to make this racist douchebag cry in his basement.

Normally I don't trash talk salty opponents (I annoy them, but I don't actually insult them directly), but this guy I didn't feel like holding back on :p

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Well, I know it's not hilarious, but I got a Hawkgirl message saying "Do you know any combos, Spammer?" thought it was cute

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I love Deathstroke, simply because he's the only character you can lose with, and get hatemail.

I mean, I lose a close rushdown battle with like, no guns or staff pounds at all, and he calls me a "Dumbass noob" out of the blue. So, like the intelligent man I am, I tell him "I know you are but what am I?". Shortly thereafter I get a message from a superman player that says "Shoot shoot shoot [...] shoot shoot [...] shoot OMG U FUCKING SUCKS BUDDY LOL". My ego was decimated after that barrage though.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
I fought a Flash player yesterday, and it was pretty even. I got him at range on Atlantis and started zoning him out pretty well though, shooting him off the pipe, then using it myself when he'd elbow launch in. He ended up ragequitting and sending me a message that just said "garbage."

Got randomly matched up with him about 10 minutes later, and he picked Batman apparently to counter my Stroke. That time I played hard pressure on him (flying ninja, meaty 50/50s, etc.) and only really ever shot him with low guns to punish grapple. He played out the full match that time, which wasn't as close as the Flash one, but then send me another message saying "shits annoying dude."

I was a little stumped since I didn't even zone him, so I sent him a reply pointing that out. He said "sword spin, guns, why don't you play a real character?"

Clearly the guy just really hates the very concept of Deathstroke.