What's new

The Official "CPU is not Difficult" Thread.

wow shock you are crazy haha i don't know if i just lack experience or that i just suck at this game but i could never do any of that

In that situation where the cpu tries to sweep and you can do LPs on them infinitively, I've gotten it so I just need to hit LP rapidly so the character does it both arms atlernatively. I never needed to pause or cancel or anything like that. I just simply hit LP repeatidly until they were dead.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah you can do that, it'll skip the LP inbteween but I think this kills them faster. On ones where both LPs hit, after a couple it'll push them away, but a few characters need to cancel I think, Jax doesn't I know that. I just do that for effect as well.

I don't see the CPU blocking much during the blockable frames where combos still register. It's easy to do relaunches with them.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
shang pwnage is easy using GE with the jump back/jk pattern. from there, is morph combos for free! that's the way i found most of the shang combos you already know, playing vs cpu lol

When I jump back and do a jk and the cpu throws a fireball, then what? If I jump in the opponent is too far away. I play Sindel btw, Shock told me to use scream when in sweep range, but the problem I am having with that is once I get them in sweep range they either sweep me or run in and combo before the scream comes out.

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
jinogre said:
When I jump back and do a jk and the cpu throws a fireball, then what? If I jump in the opponent is too far away. I play Sindel btw, Shock told me to use scream when in sweep range, but the problem I am having with that is once I get them in sweep range they either sweep me or run in and combo before the scream comes out.
I just started using Sindel as well. The CPU sweeps aggravate. I am trying to execute that aahpx2 into a scream but no luck. I know its a cancel. I think its because im holding run a little too long. I thought someone said about holding run disables specials. Im just all butterfingers after 20 minutes. Tell me if im getting warm here.