What's new

The Newest Mortal Kombat (9) Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
By the way, is anyone else annoyed by the misinformation that European players are spreading in this thread? Someone has to ask. Has anything good come from Europe as far as Mortal Kombat is concerned? Europeans think Sonya's rings go under Kabal's iaGBs, Ermac's instant aerial teleport is as good as Mileena's telekick, Skarlet is a high mid tier character, etc. When is enough enough?
Those are all Foxy

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Your point is invalid because the dagger is a severely slowed down projectile that does chip damage on hit.

By the way, is anyone else annoyed by the misinformation that European players are spreading in this thread? Someone has to ask. Has anything good come from Europe as far as Mortal Kombat is concerned? Europeans think Sonya's rings go under Kabal's iaGBs, Ermac's instant aerial teleport is as good as Mileena's telekick, Skarlet is a high mid tier character, etc. When is enough enough?
4/10

It was a little obvious, REO does it better. Leave it to him in future.

Flagg

Noob
m2Dave, are you trying to be the Marn of the MK community or does acting like a dickbag come naturally?

Robotic

Gentleman.
m2Dave, are you trying to be the Marn of the MK community or does acting like a dickbag come naturally?
Just for clarity's sake, are we talking a bag filled with dicks, or a bag actually fashioned from the pelt of dead cock?

Flagg

Noob
Just for clarity's sake, are we talking a bag filled with dicks, or a bag actually fashioned from the pelt of dead cock?
Good question...I mean if he had a bag full of dicks, he could then fashion a bag akin to leather, out of all the other dicks to make a bag made from 100% dick.

Marn is actually a good sponsored player and likable in the community though. I think a fair comparison would be Noel "3/5" Brown or Scumbag aka "juicebox guesses 100% right all the time"

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I don't know where to begin with you man...

Just because one player that is from EU says something you don't agree with, that does not mean its the general consensus of everyone from that part of the world, what an idiotic thing it would be, to quote one American player as speaking for you all, that makes no sense what so ever. Just because THTB thinks reptile isn't top tier does not mean that is America's stance on reptiles tier position. So you need to give that a rest, and drop your weird agenda in general. Because what I am saying to myself about all of the is, who do you think you are in grand scheme of things?

Your just a guy (I presume) called m2dave on a mortal kombat forum, just like everyone else, so do everyone a favor and come down off that incredibly high horse before you post.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I guess Free Hugs For Everyone Day didn't pan out after all... :(.

Here's one for you.
If you had to pick a #1, an A+, ultimate, decsive, beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-the-G.O.A.T. in this game, who would it be?

IMHO, the win goes to Raiden.
Between his get out of jail free Teleport, vicious corner mashings, the Superman, no compelling need for meter-burning EX moves which leaves him free to save up Breakers, it seems like the Thunder God would be the top seed in the roster. He may not be quick, but he has all the tricks necessary for victory in many situations, or at least better tools than a good deal of the cast, be it offensively or defensively.

Discuss. Tiers or no tiers. Who would you call #1?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'd say Kabal or Raiden.
I put him over Kabal by a just a smidge, that smidge being the difference in execution necessary.
Whereas Raiden's is pretty much average to slightly tricky, the simple task of mastering the NDC's is enough to induce an ulcer.
Another character whose matchup is truly impossible to learn via the AI, as it always finishes the Dash, gets blocked, and suffers.
Every damn time >_<

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Why are you guys trying to make a "One And Only Tier List" anyway? Its impossible... lol

Just post whatever list you believe is right, and if you're a notable player, then people will listen. If they are wrong, they are fucked, but if they are right then good luck counterpicking at your next tournament. Simple.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I guess Free Hugs For Everyone Day didn't pan out after all... :(.

Here's one for you.
If you had to pick a #1, an A+, ultimate, decsive, beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-the-G.O.A.T. in this game, who would it be?

IMHO, the win goes to Raiden.
Between his get out of jail free Teleport, vicious corner mashings, the Superman, no compelling need for meter-burning EX moves which leaves him free to save up Breakers, it seems like the Thunder God would be the top seed in the roster. He may not be quick, but he has all the tricks necessary for victory in many situations, or at least better tools than a good deal of the cast, be it offensively or defensively.

Discuss. Tiers or no tiers. Who would you call #1?
Mileena. No bad matchups.

REO

Undead
Why are you guys trying to make a "Tier list" anyway? Its impossible... lol

Just post whatever list you believe is right, and if you're a notable player, then people will listen. If they are wrong, they are fucked, and they are right then good luck counterpicking at your next tournament. Simple.
This is why I'm done discussing gameplay topics in any part of TYM that is not the Kabal forum. Every character is underrated, unexplored, and has leaps of potential to win a major. NRS did a good job making this game 100% balanced that there is no reason to discuss tiers or anything involving balance for that matter.

Close this thread and send it to the netherrealm where it can burn.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Wow really reo???

im closing this thread.. too many people worried about their favorite not being considered high tier is silly.. i was actually enjoying this thread with the discussion and everyone just gets their panties in a bunch and acts out..

Status
Not open for further replies.