What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Found something new that ill be playing around with more cause i think its going to be really useful.

B23 - 11 Orbs - 22b1 Black Magic - Instant Far Boot Stomp 38%

This gives a good knockdown from the divekick and only sacrifices 1% from the original B23 combo.

The knockdown is techable but grants a lot better options than the b23 u1+3 knockdown.
Black magic mb or not? If not. Thata a good combo for no meter and better follow up options

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Black magic mb or not? If not. Thata a good combo for no meter and better follow up options

No meter and gives great knockdown. This is my go to combo off b23 with orbs available now.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Man, BA online and offline is so different. Online with the input lag, I can land my combos, offline I can not barely land 11 after b23 T_T

Cat

No meter and gives great knockdown. This is my go to combo off b23 with orbs available now.
I think ill stick to it as well. I like the space im in and the recovery better. Might be able to set up some cross over DK after if opp does not tech roll. If they do im sure the dk will follow

Cat

What are his best Corner combos? I remember seeing some double dk ones.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
What are his best Corner combos? I remember seeing some double dk ones.

My favorite, its more of an ideal situation and looks better, is
NJ3-CBS-1,trait,11 Black magic, b23-U1+3= 51%
This one is more reasonable
JI2 b2 trait 22b1 nj2, CBS 11 black magic, b23-u1+3 50%

I was just labbing, if you do a MB BS in the corner then instant NJ1 CBS you can combo off of that. Lol get essentially 3 bootstomps in a combo. Thats just look good stuff too.. The highest I've gotten off of anything is 2 meter burns and no trait 43%

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
This is olllld news and not that great, but I played someone who was wakeup attacking everything. For my corner combo I did j.2 22B1 j.2 FBS 22B1 close bomb, blocked wakeup, bomb detonated to late j.3 FBS, B23 power stomp. It did a ton of damage and made me wish we could negative edge the bombs. It was worth it for the guaranteed pop off at the end.

Error

DF2+R2
My favorite, its more of an ideal situation and looks better, is
NJ3-CBS-1,trait,11 Black magic, b23-U1+3= 51%
This one is more reasonable
JI2 b2 trait 22b1 nj2, CBS 11 black magic, b23-u1+3 50%

I was just labbing, if you do a MB BS in the corner then instant NJ1 CBS you can combo off of that. Lol get essentially 3 bootstomps in a combo. Thats just look good stuff too.. The highest I've gotten off of anything is 2 meter burns and no trait 43%
If you switch in nj3 far boot 22b1 black magic the damage is a bit higher, can't remember the number now, but I think 54%

Easiest combo off a corner MB divekick is J2 close divekick 22b1 trait d2 black magic b23 ender I think it does 51%

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
If you switch in nj3 far boot 22b1 black magic the damage is a bit higher, can't remember the number now, but I think 54%

Easiest combo off a corner MB divekick is J2 close divekick 22b1 trait d2 black magic b23 ender I think it does 51%
Oh yeah? I use this combo in the corner because it is also viable midscreen. I dont know if its my execution but I feel you could do so much more from NJ3 FBS 1 trait 1,1, black magic etc.. midscreen. Can you look into it also? When I get back home tomorrow I'm going to check out other options such as the one you put down. 3% could always come in handy, ya know?

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I learned that MB boot stomp has a very different launch trajectory if it crosses up. What happens is that the opponent is closer and higher than normal. This due to BA being on the other side of them while the opponent is getting launched from the original side (hard to explain but easy to see). It is the first combo in this video I made:

Full notation
j1~mb far boot stomp, fj1~far boot stomp, b23+13 [40%]

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Am I going crazy or was there a section of d1 X trait combos that was in the OP? Sorry guys, I'm getting old over here. If not, what's the current Bnb off of d1, trait that works on all chars. midscreen?

Celerity

Lab Monster
Am I going crazy or was there a section of d1 X trait combos that was in the OP? Sorry guys, I'm getting old over here. If not, what's the current Bnb off of d1, trait that works on all chars. midscreen?
(D1 xx T, 22B1) will connect against anyone with a medium-large hitbox, so you can go into any of his high-damage BnBs.

It used to be able to connect against the girls, but I think one of the patches unified the timing of his orbs or something, so now I believe all you can do against them is (D1 xx T, D1 xx Lightning Storm), or (D1 xx T, 3) for hard knockdown.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Has anyone optimized combo routes using B3 fix? I've got stuff but it's really not any better than standard stuff.
Since using black magic in combos now increases the scaling, the "buff" allowing b3's after black magic isn't really helping give him more damage - just letting him combo a bit easier in a few instances. At least it seems that way to me...I'm still using most of my old BnB's, except in the corner if I don't mind letting them out, I'll b3 after a BM then b2,3,u1+3 for more damage.

zoofs

bless
even though this is super dead, what is everyone using for corner stuff now?

I've been using:

b2 trait, 22b1, j3/j2 divekick, 22b1 black magic b23 up 1+3

mb divekick, j2 divekick, 11 trait, b23 up 1+3

idk if these are optimal, i just find they work well

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
You know now that they added the wall bounce from b3 after black magic I try to add the b3 (if there was no transition) and do b2,3 u1+3 just like GGA HAN said in the previous comment :)

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
yeah I know, I just don't like to sennd them out of the corner and it might only be like a couple more percent at the very most
Yes I agree, you do have a point there ... lol let them rot in that corner and watch them die mwahahahaha XD

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
What`s the biggest damage you have gotten in the corner with BA without meter? I can get 53% with ji2, b2, trait, 22b1, j1 close dk, j1 far dk, d2 cloud, b23 u1+3.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
What are BA's most damaging meterless/1bar midscreen and corner combos that are consistent and easy to do?

The damage listed in the first post is different in the ultimate edition.