What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
What are BA's most damaging meterless/1bar midscreen and corner combos that are consistent and easy to do?

The damage listed in the first post is different in the ultimate edition.
Others might have better responses but I'm using meterless b2 trait 22b1 j2 dk b23u13 which is 48% with jump in

And for 1 bar I've been doing b23 11 trait 22b1 mb bm j3 dk

zoofs

bless
Others might have better responses but I'm using meterless b2 trait 22b1 j2 dk b23u13 which is 48% with jump in

And for 1 bar I've been doing b23 11 trait 22b1 mb bm j3 dk
does dash b23 up 1+3 not do more in the second one? thats the same ive been using but b23 up1+3 instead of j3 dk

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
does dash b23 up 1+3 not do more in the second one? thats the same ive been using but b23 up1+3 instead of j3 dk
I've actually had trouble adding the b23 ender since it's a 4th juggle in the same combo. Mb bm doesn't launch as well as it does in a 2-3 juggle combo (such as 22b1 j2 11 mb bm ender which gives a ton of untechable time). For other combos the j3 dk is about 1-3% less than b23u13, but BA recovers quicker and closer to the opponent so it's a good compromise between most damage and best knockdown (but it is still techable)

zoofs

bless
I've actually had trouble adding the b23 ender since it's a 4th juggle in the same combo. Mb bm doesn't launch as well as it does in a 2-3 juggle combo (such as 22b1 j2 11 mb bm ender which gives a ton of untechable time). For other combos the j3 dk is about 1-3% less than b23u13, but BA recovers quicker and closer to the opponent so it's a good compromise between most damage and best knockdown (but it is still techable)
i havent been even using the b23 11 trait 22b1 bm much yet because im still not very consistent with it but the dash up b23 ender is super easy, idk might just be me

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
i havent been even using the b23 11 trait 22b1 bm much yet because im still not very consistent with it but the dash up b23 ender is super easy, idk might just be me
Midscreen? If so, I'll definitely practice it. Could you test the damage difference? I'm sure we'll get some games in this weekend, and that will be good to know. You can also do a meterless version by doing a quick dk off regular bm

zoofs

bless
Midscreen? If so, I'll definitely practice it. Could you test the damage difference? I'm sure we'll get some games in this weekend, and that will be good to know. You can also do a meterless version by doing a quick dk off regular bm
yeah midscreen. I just tried them both now, its 44% for both so yeah there is no difference, if j3 divekick is easier id just do that, b23 looks better though lol

the meterless damage is pretty bad, i cant even do the divekick for some reason right now but im assuming itll be somewhere around 37%, and yeah ill be on this weekend to play

zoofs

bless
This shocked my after 1.06: simple mb b3 j3 dk b23u13 is 45% for no effort
yeah thats not bad, i always thought it was a joke doing a mb b3 with ba but it could be somewhat useful

mb f3 is good in the corner when baiting wakeups or if you do b2 trait 11/22 then reset with f3 so im wondering what I should be using midscreen and in the corner.

mb f3 in the corner I do j2/j3 close dk, 22b1 trait, b23 up 1+3 which is 49% with j2 and 52% with j3. not sure what to do midscreen.. maybe f3 b2 11 trait b23 up 1+3

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
Hey guys, I think we should start ending our corner combos with 1B3, the hard knockdown after that ender gives you the next possibilities:
1.- cross up F3 and if you delay it, it still crosses up sometimes, so that is really dirty.
2.- dash over opponent to reverse wake-ups (inconsistent, but possible)
3.- 50/50 with far and close boot stomp.

And all of those options allow you to get another combo if you guess correctly which puts the opponent in the same position.

MB boot stomp: j1, close BS, jf1, close BS, 1B3. This combo can be used with all of BA`s launchers on the corner and is pretty good damage plus setup.

When you hit the opponent with cross up F3, you walk back under the opponent and do 112, black magic, 1B3 to get the opponent on the corner with the same setup again.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Hey guys, I think we should start ending our corner combos with 1B3, the hard knockdown after that ender gives you the next possibilities:
1.- cross up F3 and if you delay it, it still crosses up sometimes, so that is really dirty.
2.- dash over opponent to reverse wake-ups (inconsistent, but possible)
3.- 50/50 with far and close boot stomp.

And all of those options allow you to get another combo if you guess correctly which puts the opponent in the same position.

MB boot stomp: j1, close BS, jf1, close BS, 1B3. This combo can be used with all of BA`s launchers on the corner and is pretty good damage plus setup.

When you hit the opponent with cross up F3, you walk back under the opponent and do 112, black magic, 1B3 to get the opponent on the corner with the same setup again.
Yeah found this myself yesterday dont know why people dont use this, you mean end with 1,3

in anyway 2 new similar high damage BA Combos

2 bars
j2,b2, T, 11, WBC (Wall bounce cancel) jumping 3 Divekick, B2 (if at stage bounce cancel into that then B2) 3 u 1+3 58% - 60%
3 bars
j2,b2, T, 11, WBC (Wall bounce cancel) late jumping 3 Divekick (so you end up directly under Op) Back 2 MB LC, B2,3 u 1+3 61% Hard to do, not very practical

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
So the 22b1 j2 dk combo, is there a trick for the j2 dk because if I go too fast the dk goes under them but too late the b2 won't connect. I only hit this thing 1 in 3 times or so in training mode and even less online what's the secret?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
So the 22b1 j2 dk combo, is there a trick for the j2 dk because if I go too fast the dk goes under them but too late the b2 won't connect. I only hit this thing 1 in 3 times or so in training mode and even less online what's the secret?
instant j2, make sure its atleast above the knees for the Divekick to connect with enough space

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Im using my buddys game unpatched lol so can anybody check the damage for these combos?

On FoS lazer interactable corner combo ..

B2,Trait, 22b+1, jump2 dk, jump1 dk, 11,lightning hands, interactable, b+23,up1+3

On metropolis street machine gun interactable corner combo ..

B2,trait,22b+1, j2dk, j2dk, interactable , b23,u1+3

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
F3 into the same combo does 43%. MB the F3 and you get 48%.

Edit: MB divekick into the same combo is 48%

Last edited:
47% off of MB boot stomp (BS) with trait
BS(mb),FBS,11,4,B2,3,U1+3
The second BS has to be very fast in order to hit under the opponent cause if it doesn't hit under the opponent the 11 won't reach