What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I'm mire than ok with the one bar vortex that dishes 40% each time you hit. I was actually messing around with the vortex today as well. I think it would be a good use of meter for combos in certain situations now that we don't really need to use ex cage anymore.
In all fairness the only reason I've switched to this one is online consistency. I haven't dropped it once even under heavy duress. Except the times people actually blocked it properly but that's been quite rare

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
In all fairness the only reason I've switched to this one is online consistency. I haven't dropped it once even under heavy duress. Except the times people actually blocked it properly but that's been quite rare
That's understandable man, online kills a lot of adams goodies.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
ok you got me there I love you ... now what's your combo !? I still didn't leave work to test anything ... input input lol
Lol of course good sir:

F3 J2 Far Boot Stomp 11 Trait B23 U 1+3 (U1 does 42% I believe, maybe 41%)

The J2 boot stomp is kind of tricky because you have to do it where Adam lands from the boot stomp on the other side of the opponent. In order to do this you have to hit them pretty late after the f3, I think I have video of it somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and post it up if I haven't already.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Lol of course good sir:

F3 J2 Far Boot Stomp 11 Trait B23 U 1+3 (U1 does 42% I believe, maybe 41%)

The J2 boot stomp is kind of tricky because you have to do it where Adam lands from the boot stomp on the other side of the opponent. In order to do this you have to hit them pretty late after the f3, I think I have video of it somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and post it up if I haven't already.
Yes I think I know what you mean, the delay after j2 causes black adam to be close like a cross up mid air, other than that no way a standing one would hit I think ... his back slap is too damn short makes me feel like a T-Rex !!

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I posted in The vulcan Vortex thread, but ill post a few more here.

NJ3-FBS-1,TRAIT-1,1 Shocker+=41% MB=47%

NJ3-fbs-1,trait-1,1 super=60%

^^^ low lightening=41% MB=48%
NJ3-FBS-1,trait-11, MB black magic ji3 FBS=52%

^^^^-1,1 black magic-MB lightening=50%

I think this could be nice if we experiment more.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Celerity

The Lightning Cage combos in the OP are going to need an update thanks to the 1.05 patch.

For example:
(J1/J2), (Starter xx T), 2 2 xx Lightning Cage[MB], B3, JI3, B2 3, U1+3 - 43% [~54%] Now only does 37%/49%

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Trying to learn BA, what are the combos that I should be going for after j2 and that awesome cross up? So far all I know to do is b23 all the time, lol.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Trying to learn BA, what are the combos that I should be going for after j2 and that awesome cross up? So far all I know to do is b23 all the time, lol.
You can combo basically anything after a J1 or J2. Use the most damaging BnBs from the OP.

By the way, what are people using nowadays instead of Cage combos for 1bar punishes? F3 vortex setup is basically the only good option, right?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
You can combo basically anything after a J1 or J2. Use the most damaging BnBs from the OP.

By the way, what are people using nowadays instead of Cage combos for 1bar punishes? F3 vortex setup is basically the only good option, right?
I think I have to give up on BA. His b23 into 11 string is hard for me to pull offline and forget online. :( Oh well. Maybe next time world.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
My friend says that B.A. has a damage cap and can't do anymore than 50% even with interactables.
Is this true? I haven't had much time to see if true or not

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
My friend says that B.A. has a damage cap and can't do anymore than 50% even with interactables.
Is this true? I haven't had much time to see if true or not
No it isn't, he can get up to around 71% if I'm not mistaken if he burns a bar with an interactable and up to 68% meterless with interactables. Without interactables it will be hard to break 50% but it's not a big deal because you can get 45% meterless easy.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So what are you guys doing after a F3?

Im doing F3, NJ3, Far Boot b23 ender for 39% meterless.
F3 jump forward 2 (hit it late) boot stomp, 11 trait b23 u 1+3 44% meterless. If you hit the j2 in front and it doesn't cross up but you still finish the combo with b23 u 1+3 I think you still get 37%.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
No it isn't, he can get up to around 71% if I'm not mistaken if he burns a bar with an interactable and up to 68% meterless with interactables. Without interactables it will be hard to break 50% but it's not a big deal because you can get 45% meterless easy.
I should go into his combo thread to see this said combo.
I've finally decided to give him a try cause Harley and Shazam struggle very hard vs Superman depending whose using him.
But thanks, I was kinda wondering if it was really true or not. I tried him yesterday

Mt Mutombo

Banned
F3 jump forward 2 (hit it late) boot stomp, 11 trait b23 u 1+3 44% meterless. If you hit the j2 in front and it doesn't cross up but you still finish the combo with b23 u 1+3 I think you still get 37%.
I've done that, but that's hella inconsistent. It still does about the same damage as the one i posted but i don't like playing the slots with combos. Good shit nonetheless.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've done that, but that's hella inconsistent. It still does about the same damage as the one i posted but i don't like playing the slots with combos. Good shit nonetheless.
It's not inconsistent it just takes execution. I can understand why you'd go with the other though.

McTease

Nay.
Tis the case with many of us Adams. You'll get it soon enough but don't take be too hard on yourself if you drop it online. It's online.