What's new

The Need Help Choosing Main/Secondary Character Discussion Thread

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
Y'all, when I get home Ima stream and testi some stuff out and lab some of the requested characters!

Cooljaxx

Everybody gonna ignore the facts that 1: He's in 8th grade...well below the age allowed to play this game. 2: He's AT LEAST 13yo no older then 14yo. 3: Tweedy is God.

Edit: inb4 parents or anybody trys to throw rocks at us.

Spawn. That's my final answer.
How about we don't talk about how I'm legally not able to play this game plz :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (Seriously tho, there's like a gillion people under 18 playing MK)

Cooljaxx

do you know what the word actually means?
There's different meanings for the word. If you want to talk about it simply go to another thread. This is a thread meant to be about tech and finding a new character to lab. Not a cuck thread. PCE

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
There's different meanings for the word. If you want to talk about it simply go to another thread. This is a thread meant to be about tech and finding a new character to lab. Not a cuck thread. PCE
This thread confirmed no cuck zone

Mileena if you want to win. If you hate Piercing so much try Ravenous. It's good but not broken, and thanks to Paulo's vision Ravenous will not be nerfed
As Mileena main i can definitely confirm that Ravenous Mileena is far from broken and is fine as it is now. Only Piercing needs some nerfs.

myri

Time Warrior
So I'm looking for another character to pick up. Currently I play Kung Lao (mostly Tempest, a little buzzsaw and hat trick since the last patch), Bo (All Variations) and Sektor. I'm looking for a character that compliments these characters and I think that means someone with good mobility options and generally fast paced gameplay.

Suggestions anyone?

Captain l2ed

White wolf
So I'm looking for another character to pick up. Currently I play Kung Lao (mostly Tempest, a little buzzsaw and hat trick since the last patch), Bo (All Variations) and Sektor. I'm looking for a character that compliments these characters and I think that means someone with good mobility options and generally fast paced gameplay.

Suggestions anyone?
I also play lao, mainly buzzsaw and tempest, secondary is fisticuffs and CT kano. I would recommend liu kang man! He's got better pressure imo, and better zoning.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The fast characters I would think close to Kung Lao would be Liu Kang, Reptile, Predator, Bo Rai' Cho, D'Vorah and Smoke. Those good on pressure are D'Vorah, Jax, Liu Kang, Reptile, Predator, Alien, Bo Rai Cho and some of them I have forgotten. :/

myri

Time Warrior
The fast characters I would think close to Kung Lao would be Liu Kang, Reptile, Predator, Bo Rai' Cho, D'Vorah and Smoke. Those good on pressure are D'Vorah, Jax, Liu Kang, Reptile, Predator, Alien, Bo Rai Cho and some of them I have forgotten. :/
Having played Bo since release I can say he is neither fast paced nor good at pressure. But I thinking maybe Liu Kang might be the way I go. Appreciate the input.

Still looking for suggestions though.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Having played Bo since release I can say he is neither fast paced nor good at pressure. But I thinking maybe Liu Kang might be the way I go. Appreciate the input.

Still looking for suggestions though.
Cyro is fast, has good pressure and great mobility with slide. There's also Ninjitsu who is fairly mobile but he's less pressure based and more neutral based.

myri

Time Warrior
Cyro is fast, has good pressure and great mobility with slide. There's also Ninjitsu who is fairly mobile but he's less pressure based and more neutral based.
I played a bit of cryo before but I can't now because I suck at command grab inputs, plus I would play him as a pure 50/50 character. Maybe Ninjustsu but like you say not really a pressure character.

myri

Time Warrior
I think I'm going to go with Flame Fist Kang and Smoke guys, thanks for the suggestions.