What's new

The most broken moves(Chars) in history of fighting games, list them here.

Solignac

Noob
Katze and Tsubame in Bushido Blade 2. The game was a samurai-esque fighting game that featured one hit kills and was hugely focused on controlling space and punishing your opponent with a fatal attack.

But Katze had a pistol and Tsubame had an assault rifle they could rapid fire so they literally just pressed one button and you automatically died :DOGE
That stage you can't move up and down so you pretty much can't win against them

E

Eldriken

Yeah, like who complained about Wesker in Vanilla? Phoenix, Wolverine, Magneto, Dante, Haggar/Tron assist were all worse.
That fuckin' Tron assist in Vanilla MvC3 = LOL

They rightfully nerfed that shit to Hell and back in UMvC3.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
ST Akuma:

Corner block infinite with red fireball
Not many characters had answers to air fireball in that game
Inescapable raging demon setups

Reactions: d3v

RM Truth

People here talking about broken characters yet no one has mentioned Petshop from Jojos. Would also include GG1 Chipp, Accent Core Eddie and TvC Zero.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Masked Man's jutsu was not the worst move in storm 3 m8. Provided I haven't played storm 3 online in 2 years, there are many moves worse. Nagato's tilit infinite comes to mind, so does Minato's broken flying raijin. Plus Neji was too fast and fucking drained all my goddamn chakra fucking neji that dumb bitch

People here talking about broken characters yet no one has mentioned Petshop from Jojos. Would also include GG1 Chipp, Accent Core Eddie and TvC Zero.
Petshop in JoJo's was utter cancer, lol.

Speaking of JoJo's, can we just say ASB, the entire game, is broken?

RM Truth

Petshop in JoJo's was utter cancer, lol.

Speaking of JoJo's, can we just say ASB, the entire game, is broken?
Vanilla ASB was insanely broken. Game had wall jab and taunt infinites, and Diavolo and DIO were absurdly good. The game got a few patches after release and is much more balanced. Too bad the netcode is garbage and the competitive level of the game is nonexistent.

Vanilla ASB was insanely broken. Game had wall jab and taunt infinites, and Diavolo and DIO were absurdly good. The game got a few patches after release and is much more balanced. Too bad the netcode is garbage and the competitive level of the game is nonexistent.
Not to mention the game runs at 30 fps, but doesn't to sustain that and dips in framerate, especially when stands are out.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
ST Akuma:

Corner block infinite with red fireball
Not many characters had answers to air fireball in that game
Inescapable raging demon setups
Didn't he only have Raging Demon in the Dreamcast version of ST? (unless you mean HDR)

RM Truth

Didn't he only have Raging Demon in the Dreamcast version of ST? (unless you mean HDR)
I believe you are correct actually. I don't think Akuma got his super until HDR. However that point still stands as far as HDR is concerned. The first 2 points are strictly regarding ST.

llabslb

R1D1_998
Surprised Kabal hasn't really been mentioned. Akuma was broken/really good in a few Street fighters. All stars battle royale Kratos gave me pain.