What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
Its not a bug... but in practice mode it should keep the changes you do.. like injustice!

On PC, if second player tries to access controller presets, the game will just crash to desktop the majority of the time.

Tested with Madcatz TE Xbox 360, Xbox One controller wired, and a PS3 pad + converter. 100% crash rate.

EDIT: Happening with player one now. Just constant crashes. Happens when you push any button on the wireless presets menu.
Did you ever find a fix for this?

I can't access player 1 controller settings at all.

Last edited:

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
-Xbox One
-Practice
-The alternate command for background interaction (Both punches together) is disabled when you turn off input shortcuts. LP+LK for throw and both kicks together for stance switch still work, so I assume this is a bug.

Also the inability to unmap commands in button config isn't a bug either, but I'll complain about it again.

Also also it would be nice if block + Interact (Both punches) would do Xray like Block + Both Kicks does.
The button mapping are presets. That's why they have two custom presets for you to configure yourself.

This is something i found, i dont think its a bug but more of a timing thing, but how the hell can i stop it from happening .It starts at 0:22 i am supposed to do bf4 and i get bf1, wth

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
This is something i found, i dont think its a bug but more of a timing thing, but how the hell can i stop it from happening .It starts at 0:22 i am supposed to do bf4 and i get bf1, wth
turn off release check on your wireless controller options.

subzero glitch not sure if reported;
when you do on corner j3 > j2/1 > air hammer. they return to stance:stand. this would be ok if sub was at advantage but its -3/4 after.
did this against scorpion, right corner, quan chi fortress.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I'm on ps4, purchased the kombat pack and have no skins at all. Whenever I went to the playstation store to check to see if I had to redownload, it said I had purchased it, went to download, and nothing was found. What's going on with this?

- Xbone

- Used the code for my "Gold Scorpion" skin yet it didn't download at all. Now whenever I try to use the code again it says "This code has already been used". Yeah, no shit, but I still don't have the skin. I've also looked in the in-game store to see if I was able to get it that way, but still haven't been able to download it. This is really getting on my nerves considering the Kollectors Edition cost me $170 AUD.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Sub-Zero cryomancer bug.
For the combo:
B12, freeze, F122, B2 <run> F42 1+3
The B2 is never consistent sometimes it hits right and knocks back other times the opponent bounces behind Sub-Zero right next to him.

the spider door in the kyrpt.I put in the wrong code and now the levers wont's reset but i have to get past this door to continue II need those unlockables

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
mkx on PC
till now I still for the life of me, map the key on my controller.
the game always crashed whenever I tried to map the controller:(

There is an annoying bug with custom controller mappings.

I am using the PS3 and XBox 360 controllers on the PC version of MK X. When creating a custom controller preset from the options menu, rather than dynamically changing which buttons correspond with which actions, the game instead keeps the moves and buttons the same but registers the inputs from the controller incorrectly. This behavior is counter-intuitive.

For example: if button "A" corresponds with "back kick" and button "B" with "front punch," and projectile is "down+forward+A", swapping button A and B in custom configuration should change the projectile to "down+forward+B." It does not. Instead, it keeps it as "down+forward+A", but registers button A on the controller as button B. So if I down+forward+B on the controller as instructed on the moves list, I would be hitting the wrong buttons since B on my controller is now being registered as A. This is extremely confusing, and causes the moves list to be useless when using anything besides the default button presets. The moves list needs to dynamically change based on the controller preset like in other games.

We just tested this on Mortal Kombat 9 with the same controllers on the same system, and the behavior in that game works properly without the bug with regards to the button mapping.
This is their third game and they still didn't get wiser. They are still having issues with the input layout.

I've wanted to have the moves list displayed using the same icons as in the "training input log", basically arrows for directions and something like BK for Back Kick. I'm a PC player and using a keyboard. Now you try reading a moves list that uses asdw for directions (example: "S A S T" or "S A S Ins" in my specific case). The probability of getting this feature is so low that I don't even dare hope for it.

LE: I forgot to mention I did suggest this more than once.

Last edited:

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
the spider door in the kyrpt.I put in the wrong code and now the levers wont's reset but i have to get past this door to continue II need those unlockables
The only fix for this seems to be deleting all your save data, I'm not deleting mine so I'm just waiting on the next patch.

mkx on PC
till now I still for the life of me, map the key on my controller.
the game always crashed whenever I tried to map the controller:(
The work around for this is to access the settings using your keyboard -- it's how I turned off negative edge, etc. I haven't remapped any keys though, so not sure how they transfer over.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I'm on ps4, purchased the kombat pack and have no skins at all. Whenever I went to the playstation store to check to see if I had to redownload, it said I had purchased it, went to download, and nothing was found. What's going on with this?

I didnt think anything from the Kombat Pack was usable until JASON is released April 26, 2015

(but not sure)

huh

Noob
With Sub, Raiden did that superman flying move directly into the ice clone and he didn't get freezed nor the clone shattered. Raiden just went to the ground and then he walked through the clone as if wasn't there.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
There is an annoying bug with custom controller mappings.

I am using the PS3 and XBox 360 controllers on the PC version of MK X. When creating a custom controller preset from the options menu, rather than dynamically changing which buttons correspond with which actions, the game instead keeps the moves and buttons the same but registers the inputs from the controller incorrectly. This behavior is counter-intuitive.

For example: if button "A" corresponds with "back kick" and button "B" with "front punch," and projectile is "down+forward+A", swapping button A and B in custom configuration should change the projectile to "down+forward+B." It does not. Instead, it keeps it as "down+forward+A", but registers button A on the controller as button B. So if I down+forward+B on the controller as instructed on the moves list, I would be hitting the wrong buttons since B on my controller is now being registered as A. This is extremely confusing, and causes the moves list to be useless when using anything besides the default button presets. The moves list needs to dynamically change based on the controller preset like in other games.
THIS! thanks, I was coming to post that, is freaking annoying. Hope it gets fixed SOON. Also someone mentioned some moves not being properly shown on the move list, is correct. Raiden knows what else is incorrect...

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
This issue really worries me.
Mileena's roll is not a low, this is clearly a glitch because we all know that it must be a low.
NRS please..........:(

In Ethreal stance Mileena's MB teleport does nothing different than the regular version. I believe this is the same for Ermac's vanish (not an Ermac player so someone may want to confirm.) Also Mileena can be grabbed at any point of the teleport from the spot she left from. So they grab they air and pull her out of it .

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
In Ethreal stance Mileena's MB teleport does nothing different than the regular version. I believe this is the same for Ermac's vanish (not an Ermac player so someone may want to confirm.) Also Mileena can be grabbed at any point of the teleport from the spot she left from. So they grab they air and pull her out of it .
it lasts longer and faster recovery, I think

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Finished a Faction Boss session, got "There was an error with the Faction Server; options which require the server have been disabled" or something like that.

Eminent

Forum Lurker
Sonya's B332 string is low, low, mid, mid. The last attack mostly hits high but sometimes hits mid.

Also the menu says Ferra/Torr's b1 is mid but it whiffs on crouch.

4x4lo8o

Noob
What pcb are you using for xbox one support? If I have it I can do a compatibility check
It's just the pcb from a standard Xbox One wireless controller.

I figured out that the problem is that it thinks "left" is being held. You can't navigate up or down in the menus in MK X while left or right are being pressed so that caused part of my initial confusion. I got into practice mode and tested a'nd it looks like everything else is working fine other than moving left constantly. What I still don't understand is why KI doesn't have any issues and the problem doesn't seem to show up when navigating the dashboard or doing anything else. Just MK X.
I'm gonna open it up tonight and see what I can find, but I'm slightly baffled

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
It's just the pcb from a standard Xbox One wireless controller.

I figured out that the problem is that it thinks "left" is being held. You can't navigate up or down in the menus in MK X while left or right are being pressed so that caused part of my initial confusion. I got into practice mode and tested a'nd it looks like everything else is working fine other than moving left constantly. What I still don't understand is why KI doesn't have any issues and the problem doesn't seem to show up when navigating the dashboard or doing anything else. Just MK X.
I'm gonna open it up tonight and see what I can find, but I'm slightly baffled
Could be that one of the analogs sticks on the pcb has moved off center. In training mode, did you turn easy inputs off? It could be the slightest analog stick movement is being magnifed by the easy input operation which is default for MKX. Turn that off and see what happens. I will think about this some more.

Other thing I can think of is since it is a hitbox, it may be SOCD related. Do you have an SOCD cleaner installed on the xbox one pcb? Most SOCD cleaners by default have you go to neutral if you press left and right together. Try doing that and see if it stops moving left. If it does not, then it could be your SOCD cleaner is faulty and screwing things up.