What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

FOXSOLID

Noob
Once during the faction selection, once during practice and twice trying to get online.

Needs another patch ASAP.

EDIT: I love how the stupid ass who moved my complaint to this thread, didn't include the thread title that described what happened.

Anyway, the game crashed and sent me back to the PS menu 4 times with an error code.

Last edited:

PwnStar

Noob
Hitting: Block + back kick + front kick to execute X-Ray has major inconsistency issues with Takeda, often holding a diagonal up helps improve success. Hitting Block + a dedicated Stance change button does not have issues.

This is not an execution error, something weird is happening.

aj1701

Noob
For some reason my hitbox won't work. KI works fine so I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my Hitbox or the mod, but I'm unable to play MK X. I can't do anything in the menus

Anyone else playing on a Hitbox on Xbox One?
I have a custom hitbox like controller. it didn't recognize it when I plugged it in before starting the game but I just unplugged it and back in and then it was detected. also seems like your ps4 controller must remain on as well... stupid.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
For some reason my hitbox won't work. KI works fine so I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my Hitbox or the mod, but I'm unable to play MK X. I can't do anything in the menus

Anyone else playing on a Hitbox on Xbox One?
What pcb are you using for xbox one support? If I have it I can do a compatibility check

There is an annoying bug with custom controller mappings.

I am using the PS3 and XBox 360 controllers on the PC version of MK X. When creating a custom controller preset from the options menu, rather than dynamically changing which buttons correspond with which actions, the game instead keeps the moves and buttons the same but registers the inputs from the controller incorrectly. This behavior is counter-intuitive.

For example: if button "A" corresponds with "back kick" and button "B" with "front punch," and projectile is "down+forward+A", swapping button A and B in custom configuration should change the projectile to "down+forward+B." It does not. Instead, it keeps it as "down+forward+A", but registers button A on the controller as button B. So if I down+forward+B on the controller as instructed on the moves list, I would be hitting the wrong buttons since B on my controller is now being registered as A. This is extremely confusing, and causes the moves list to be useless when using anything besides the default button presets. The moves list needs to dynamically change based on the controller preset like in other games.

We just tested this on Mortal Kombat 9 with the same controllers on the same system, and the behavior in that game works properly without the bug with regards to the button mapping.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Yeah, I figured out today that it is not as automatic as I expected. What I ended up having to do was go to the Store option from the in-game Main Menu (press triangle on PS4), then "purchase" my Kombat Pack for $0.00, then I was able to do the same for the Samurai Pack under the Costumes section. Purchase for $0.00, then download, then I was finally able to access the costumes on the character select screen.

Hope that helps!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Huge issue right now:

Online matches do not connect!

I can see rooms, challenge players, I've been challenged but matches never connect.

I have yet to play a single online game. I also pre-downloaded btw.

things I have tried:

-Hard restart on xbone multiple times
-Hard restart the game
-Uninstall reinstall
-Tested other games online and they work fine

I need someone to test with me or give me a solution. Please!

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Huge issue right now:

Online matches do not connect!

I can see rooms, challenge players, I've been challenged but matches never connect.

I have yet to play a single online game. I also pre-downloaded btw.

things I have tried:

-Hard restart on xbone multiple times
-Hard restart the game
-Uninstall reinstall
-Tested other games online and they work fine

I need someone to test with me or give me a solution. Please!
Its more likely a router problem than a game problem. Clear out and refresh your network configuration table on your Xbone. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Xbox one
Krypt

There is a door in the krypt that you must open using a sequence levers, pulling then at in terms of the amount of spiders below them (iirc 4132) however the bottom 2 levers with would be the 1 and 2 won't let me to pull them.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Lol all of you with your puny "glitches".

Come here and try this glitch: "It seems someone forgot to release the game on Steam in Germany by mistake. We're trying to figure out what the problem is exactly."

I believe takedas ex teleport says 0 on block....it def is not lol also I had a funny moment with @AK Smarrgasm where he did an ice clone and I teleported right on top of it but I didn't freeze. I just sat there continuing my pressure lol

#saltysmarr

J1gabyte

Noob
PS4

This is a story mode bug, so nobody is going to give a shit, but i thought i'd mention it.

Shinnok beat me the first and only time I played him in story mode. Then i had to leave, so i quit out. When i came back and continued the story later, it picked up with the cutscene right after I defeat Shinnok, which never happened. Didn't use any of those sissy skip tokens reserved for girls either:joker:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9158

The only bug I encountered was during the patch installation the game crashed completely. it's been fine since

On PC, if second player tries to access controller presets, the game will just crash to desktop the majority of the time.

Tested with Madcatz TE Xbox 360, Xbox One controller wired, and a PS3 pad + converter. 100% crash rate.

EDIT: Happening with player one now. Just constant crashes. Happens when you push any button on the wireless presets menu.

Last edited:

ruff321

Noob
Posted this in the kenshi forums and forgot this thread existed...

I was playing against some guy and I experienced a weird glitch with kenshi. For some reason when you do the EN sickle lift on the sky temple stage he opponent is stuck in the air. Me and my opponent were in the corner and when I did the sickle lift the demon turned HUGE and went away. He couldn't do anything unless I hit him with something. Anyone else experienced this? I wish I have it on video but for some reason my ps4 recorded only 1 min of the match soo sadly no footage.

DirtyDusclops

I am a casual and you should not value my opinion.
PS4
Single fight
Performed the Smoke's Revenge Faction Kill using Kung Lao. If Lao is standing close enough to be visible in the shot then all but his hat is invisible. I tested this again before posting and it happened the same way.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I noticed some type of input bug with jumping attacks. The input registers but the actual attack doesn't come out. It seems to happen when you try to do it twice in a row, for example, j1 then j1 again. The button registers but the attack doesn't happen.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Xbone
Story Mode

The only issue I have had has been story mode related. For some reason the audio for cut scenes is way lower than the volume for kombat. I have to adjust the volume as the game switches between both. Not sure why this happened but I did notice it only started and stayed through chapter 11. Not really a big issue but I didn't see anyone mention it.

On PC if you use an arcade stick and use flight stance on ermac he can not move while levitating. He will move his body as if he is going to fly around, but stays in the same spot. On a controller is does that if you use the D pad and he can only move using the analog stick.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
"Playback data does not agree" is ruining a LOT of my online match recordings -- maybe 65% or more. I've had a ton of good matches, on a good connection, that are irreparably lost because of it.

It's awesome that the feature is in the game, but until it's fixed it'll be no substitute for standard video recording.