3. Zod is broken
4. Zod might not be broken
5. I didnt know the MU
6. Noone plays that character in AK
7. Kenshi is not in Injustice
8. Im great in casuals
9. I can't beat woundcowboy so no one can
man this is easy

i havent traveled? the fuck are you smoking, outside of my state ive been to nc 4 times(2 to charolette which even for me is 6 hours), philly twice, and new york, hows yours looking? summerjam had plenty of entrants 130+? and civil was final at i believe 80? 13th and 4th oh damn i cant get wins, 17th and 23rd god damn only the 2 that make it out of pools have beaten me ever. I must have no fear in a pool. Im a free w 0-2 for sure. Know your shit before you open your mouth. LETS GO FK JR!

KH Royale

The truth is out..
I hate to see yours
1. Sinestro needs buffs
2. Sinestros buffs arent good enough
3. Zod is broken
5. I didnt know the MU
8. Im great in casuals
man this is easy

i havent traveled? the fuck are you smoking, outside of my state ive been to nc 4 times(2 to charolette which even for me is 6 hours), philly twice, and new york, hows yours looking? summerjam had plenty of entrants 130+? and civil was final at i believe 80? 13th and 4th oh damn i cant get wins, 17th and 23rd god damn only the 2 that make it out of pools have beaten me ever. I must have no fear in a pool. Im a free w 0-2 for sure. Know your shit before you open your mouth. LETS GO FK JR!
....bodied

Last edited by a moderator:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I hate to see yours
1. Sinestro needs buffs
3. Zod is broken
5. I didnt know the MU
8. Im great in casuals
man this is easy

Interesting ALL NE tourneys, how obvious and typical

Ill say one thing

FK JR is tons better than you
And none of those excuses i ever said

Your list isnt in line w the topic

Pig Of The Hut

Mr Aquaman, post: 1252652, member: 9367"]I hate to see yours
1. Sinestro needs buffs
3. Zod is broken
5. I didnt know the MU
8. Im great in casuals
man this is easy

....bodied[/quote]
yea bodied when none of that is topical

How?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Interesting ALL NE
Can you read? 4 in NC, 2 in raliegh and 2 in charolette, char is the same drive as philly from where I am in va, wtf is your point? my resume stands and is superior, and with a bottom 2 character that you can suck the balls of

Pig Of The Hut

Can you read? 4 in NC, 2 in raliegh and 2 in charolette, char is the same drive as philly from where I am in va, wtf is your point? my resume stands and is superior, and with a bottom 2 character that you can suck the balls of
again how is your tourney record better

remember we dont count regionals

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
*Eats popcorn*

I wish I still played this game so I could take peoples money for free :(

Pig Of The Hut

P2W vs Rico 1000$ mm deserves a upper card spot

As does this feud, so pig, aqua, what's the match going to be, ft..? What's on the line?!

You got the TYM universe at your finger tips
Im down

actually have him come to KIT

he wins i pay for his trip

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
all with a bottom 2 character got something better show it if not suck this god of wars dick and ill see this thread in the morning