What's new

The Kumite Storylines and Hype Thread

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm not going to kumite. ice hockey tournament in lake placid this weekend. Plus dave would body me I haven't played igau in months honestly. It was just a suggestion because i know everyone would love to watch it :p
Aren't u KH mattix??

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What majors

DTN was a regional

Every major I've been to you were at (real majors) u got your back blown out
without dtn i still have a top 8(you dont have) and a top 16 (again with ares, not a broken zod) sooooo............. and at those 2 you got top 16 i got 17th ( losing to kdz and djt in winners and losers finals, oh yeah they made fucking evo grand finals) and 23rd at nec(losig to EMPR THEO someone who can actually make top 8 and oh yeah GOL RAASHAN who made top 16 with zod, someone who equals you) any other attempts?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
without dtn i still have a top 8(you dont have) and a top 16 (again with ares, not a broken zod) sooooo............. and at those 2 you got top 16 i got 17th ( losing to kdz and djt in winners and losers finals, oh yeah they made fucking evo grand finals) and 23rd at nec(losig to EMPR THEO someone who can actually make top 8 and oh yeah GOL RAASHAN who made top 16 with zod, someone who equals you) any other attempts?
What top 8? Apex? Since when did we start counting 24 man tourneys w 90% of same region majors? Get over yourself, when anyone sees MR. AQUAMAN in their pool trust me, quality players are smiling

I got 9th and 9th, you got 17th

You lost to POST patch superman, against someone who doesnt practice or play anymore. Great job!!!

GOL RAASHAN GOT mopped up by theo cause we play constantly and mopped up 30-0 by cowboy

But go ahead and keep your dreams pal, if you're in my pool im absolutely smiling