What's new

The Kumite Storylines and Hype Thread

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
pray your not in my pool at wb, cant wait for excuses when you get bopped this weekend

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
pray your not in my pool at wb, cant wait for excuses when you get bopped this weekend
I forgot you never leave your region

either way $100 MM FT5 at WB or FR

Next time you say "wins free" Ill just start agreeing with you so you dont become delusional about majors and regionals

Oh and if i lose this weekend ill say, great job to any and all that beat me.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I forgot you never leave your region

either way $100 MM FT5 at WB or FR

Next time you say "wins free" Ill just start agreeing with you so you dont become delusional about majors and regionals

Oh and if i lose this weekend ill say, great job to any and all that beat me.
see me where shit matters, in tournament at a major, you have a 1 in maybe what 6 chance at WB.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
funny how all you so called "high level players" bitch about is MM and sets mean shit when tournament is what matters, funny how you resolve to such low standards, see me in tournament, where your nerves better be in tact

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Pig vs MR.Aquaman : injustice loser quits the game set?! Theres your storyline.
I quit the game after TFC lol, I havent played offline since, a few times online for fun and RM, and tournament just to see my peeps.

Edit: KI is where dat fun is at

Second Edit: and battlefield

Pig Of The Hut

funny how all you so called "high level players" bitch about is MM and sets mean shit when tournament is what matters, funny how you resolve to such low standards, see me in tournament, where your nerves better be in tact
yea i forgot when MONEY is on the line no nerves involved LMFAO

i should tell that to gamblers

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I quit the game after TFC lol, I havent played offline since, a few times online for fun and RM, and tournament just to see my peeps.
Man weren't you just on a podcast where people got blown up for using the "I don't play the game" option select?

I don't mean to be a dick or anything, it's just hard to follow up "i'll blow you up" with "I haven't played offline since/I quit the game"

DarkPage

Noob
To be fair Idk mr. Aquamans profession or even Pig of the Huts but sounds like Pig has a good job, so money prolly means less to Pig if Mr. Aquaman isnt as financially idk stable.. again idk who does what lol

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Man weren't you just on a podcast where people got blown up for using the "I don't play the game" option select?

I don't mean to be a dick or anything, it's just hard to follow up "i'll blow you up" with "I haven't played offline since/I quit the game"
noones blowing me up for not playing, so im not using that as an excuse lol, my option select is if i lose i play ares, and if i win it makes you look worse, the fact that i dont play makes you look EVEN WORSE. i only said that because i cant put that up as a bet in a match

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
To be fair Idk mr. Aquamans profession or even Pig of the Huts but sounds like Pig has a good job, so money prolly means less to Pig if Mr. Aquaman isnt as financially idk stable.. again idk who does what lol
Watch the episode of Archer where Burt Reynolds guest stars and you will know my profession.

Pig Of The Hut

noones blowing me up for not playing, so im not using that as an excuse lol, my option select is if i lose i play ares, and if i win it makes you look worse, the fact that i dont play makes you look EVEN WORSE. i only said that because i cant put that up as a bet in a match
Wow

Look at all the option selects
1. i play ares
2. i dont play much anymore
3. zod too hard for me to comprehend
4. i would win if it were tourney
5. 24 regionals are = to 128 man majors