What's new

The Kumite Mansion - Stately Wayne Manor

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
You also could rent vans for the weekend too at $50 a night which you all could split so transportation wouldn't be an issue. To me driving 30 mins to and 30 mins back isn't that big of a deal.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Pm me if you come across anything. It would be amazing if we could still do this. Thanks for the good spirit, it's kinda lifting mine a little.
I mean it might not be a mansion but, that Villa I linked looks hella tight and affordable with the same BR's and more acreage than the Mansion. It's just in Franklin is the downside (30miles from venue). It's still doable dude it just won't be exactly what the original plan was. That villa would be $325 for Friday night and $400 for Saturday as opposed to $1000 a night. That way renting vans wouldn't be a problem as long as you have some old fucks with good enough credit to rent vans at $50 a night from Enterprise, Budget, or wherever in Franklin. It's all still very very possible.

Quick Tally:
2 Nights (Fri-Sat)= $725
Insurance = $35
Cleaning fee = $150
Three Vans for two days = $300 + deposit
= $1100
divided by 15 = $80
divded by 20 = $60.50

Last edited:

Justice

Noob
You'll need at least 3 vans for 20 people. But that's only an extra $5 for the weekend with 20 people. I hope you guys get to do this! It sounds so hype :)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I don't know to say everybody. I've been trying to find the words all day. Some way to how describe how bad the Kumite mansion dream was shafted and how I could make it all better. I mean what are the fucking odds that the million dollar home that has been on the market for many months, happens to get a buyer a week before the epic tale could ever take place.

Bummer. :(

Vandy

Kumite!
Man, I'm sorry to hear things kind of fell through with the Mansion.

The venue will have lots of casuals on Friday, so if you want to meet up there and even start up a team event feel free.

you know I hate injustice with a passion.

but I am a bit jealous if u folks are gonna actually play dodgeball in/at a mansion.

this must be streamed!

dodgeball is fun as fuck and the only reason i'd attend.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
You'll need at least 3 vans for 20 people. But that's only an extra $5 for the weekend with 20 people. I hope you guys get to do this! It sounds so hype :)
Or they can just say eff the vans if it's too much hassle and clown car it carpool style.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
@Emperor DMS , That's one of the ones I mentioned in my earlier post. Downside is that it has a 3 night min stay listed but hopefully you can get something sorted out. As of now it sounds like people are resigned to the plan falling through.

Also since the mileage seems to be an area of contention:

1. Villa Toscana
Ellington Drive
Frankin, TN 37064

to

315 John R. Rice Blvd,
Suite 101
Murfreesboro, TN

30.5 mi, 30 mins
In current traffic: 31 mins

TN-840 E

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
@Emperor DMS , That's one of the ones I mentioned in my earlier post. Downside is that it has a 3 night min stay listed but hopefully you can get something sorted out. As of now it sounds like people are resigned to the plan falling through.
Whoops, I just saw Franklin and Nashville and assumed the third was in that area.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Hey if there's still some people that want this to happen, I have sent an email to the owner of this bigger and better 6 bedroom with 2 masters and 6.5 bathrooms mansion!

The thing about the smaller houses is that unless our whole +60 entrant community can crash there if needed, it simply won't suffice.

This ridiculous crib is listed and $700-$1000 per night and available for Friday-Monday. If enough people show interest and the owner contacts me soon I will book it.

Here's the links http://www.ShowcaseByAgent.com/sba/noheader.php?sbo=nm1311211 and more detailed info at http://www.vrbo.com/469461#rates

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey if there's still some people that want this to happen, I have sent an email to the owner of this bigger and better 6 bedroom with 2 masters and 6.5 bathrooms mansion!

The thing about the smaller houses is that unless our whole +60 entrant community can crash there if needed, it simply won't suffice.

This ridiculous crib is listed and $700-$1000 per night and available for Friday-Monday. If enough people show interest and the owner contacts me soon I will book it.

Here's the links http://www.ShowcaseByAgent.com/sba/noheader.php?sbo=nm1311211 and more detailed info at http://www.vrbo.com/469461#rates
U need 60 people to stay there????

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
U need 60 people to stay there????
No I'm just saying it needs to be able to house us all or it just won't be as awesome. Like if I booked one of these 4/2 houses it wouldn't be the same because everyone couldn't fit comfortably and therefore not many people would want to chill.

All I need is 5 people wanting their own room and I'll book it. That's $500 per night covered and the rest of the costs will likely be paid for by couch and floor space players.

Lilith

Baebality
Bump <3 Alert everyone that was interested earlier in the thread! I guess tag them or something I am bad at this >_<