What's new

The Kumite Mansion - Stately Wayne Manor

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
Emperor Murk is going, idk if you have ever heard of him before. I think this is going to be his first Injustice major, I've played him online alot and his Nightwing is awesome. I'm interested to see how well he does
That's Awesome. I'll definitely keep an eye out. I love seeing other NW players play. There aren't many of us. We gotta stick together. Hahaha

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
I'm not, way too far and expensive. The majors I'll be at are SCR, NCR, CEO, and EVO.

Good luck though!
Thanks man. It's a shame you can't make it. Would have loved to get some games against your NW.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Anyone else who plays KI plan on staying there or coming over for casuals?

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Yup yup and yuuuup

Don't expect much though. I've only been serious for a few weeks since I finished grad school. If I play all zods and batmans I might win the whole fucking thing though.
Bring an MK9 disc. Nothing like settling a Tombstone mirror 6-9 months after everyone quit the game.

#HighestPossibleLevelOfPlay

Damn you @AK Reno_Racks !!! This woulda been a perfect way to escape for a weekend but I can't make it :( I got something the weekend after. Woulda sprung for some bottles and everything! Would even consider shooting that disgusting Fireball you love lol.

Sami

Noob
Man that sucks. I was so hype for this, and that was just watching the stream from the UK :/

Trying to Stay Positive™, you hit upon an amazing idea and is something that should be explored again by everyone for future tourneys. Or hell, even do a community run local/regional from such a place.