What's new

The Kumite Mansion - Stately Wayne Manor

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
This will be my last attempt at making this happen for Kumite. I'll make sure next time to confirm there is no chance this could happen again. I feel I owe to myself and everyone try to salvage this so here are the details.

First of all I have received confirmation from the owner and they are ready to go. See exhibit A

The good part is that this place has way more room and is just as nice and overall a much tighter crib. They also rent this place out for parties so we'll have no worries going a little wild in here. This was actually my first choice based on the size and privacy but I felt the original mansion was so much closer it was no brainer.

There is also a huge field perfect for DODGEBALL and whatever else we wanted to do.

What I need is 5 rooms rented at $100 per night and price will get you the whole room with bath. So you could split this with your friends however you like.

If you hotel reservations already, they should be cancelable up to 48hrs before check in time in case you want to come join the fun.

Here's the links to the place again
http://www.vrbo.com/469461

Here's what we're gonna do people. Below you'll find the prices of each Stately Wayne Manor sleeping accommodation. Anyone who is certain they want to crash needs to PM me their choice and how many nights they want to stay. Once the mansion booking is finalized, I'll send everyone my paypal info. I can't book it till later in the week and I don't want to have to deal with returning everyone's money just in case something unforeseen happens so I'm going to wait till I have a receipt to post in this thread. I only plan on doing Friday and Saturday night unless there is enough people to cover Sunday night as well. Beds and couches will be assigned on a first come first serve basis and floor space is plentiful so we shouldn't have any problems there. I will work as hard as I can to make sure everyone is happy and no one feels shafted. This is going to be a blast guys.

Beds - $100
Couches - $50
Floor Space - $25

Entry fee will for visitors will be $10 and will be used to pay for food and drinks for all guests. We collectively make sure all entry fees visitors are accounted for and any left over money will go towards team tournament and kickball pots.

So I found a MANSION 4 miles from the Kumite tournament venue that we can rent for $1000 per night. If we get 20 people to chip in, we could stay here for $50 per night. I already have Noobe on board so we only need 18 more people to confirm they're down with the dream and we could have one of the most memorable tournament experiences of our lives. I'll book the mansion in my name if we can get enough people to agree to this. Once we have enough people, we can then determine who will drive and so forth so all Wayne Manor guests have transportation to the venue.

Take a moment to imagine how godlike this would be as you watch the youtube tour of this amazing estate.

AK Pig Of The Hut
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Dizzy
@GGA Wafflez
@GGA pimpimjim
@GGA Fill Pops
@Maxintensity25
@GGA HAN
@GGA Slips
@Hruza Da Bruza
@NB Semi Evil Ryu
ThaShiveGeek
AK SaltFace
AK elitegoomba
AK cyusstrike
AK Smarrgasm
AK Stormthegates
AK Storm_The_Gates
AK Black Preon
AK coolcmcgee
AK Trepound380
AK TylerLantern
AK rtd
AK L0rdoftheFLY
AK XEN0M0RPH
AK Walker
AK Harold
AK Glass_Sword
AK Gookus
subzerosmokerain
Blackula
CD jr
R.E.O.
Tom Brady

This could be the weekend we talk about for years to come guys. I'm bringing all my stream equipment and setups so we can have some of the most epic moneymatches/shenanigans ever.

Last edited:

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
I'll probably do the 50 for one night. Noobe said 25 to play, but not sleep there right?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to actually travel to tournaments I'd be able to do this. :/

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Looks awesome. How many rooms are there? Will everyone have their own room
The Youtube link should show everything but I believe there are 6 bedrooms and many couches. What I think might end up being best is for everyone who is down to specify how much they want to spend and wether or not they want a bed/couch/air mattress/pool diving board/hot tub to sleep in. Then we can publicly figure everything out so that everybody is happy. I for one am willing to pay more for a bed while there may be others who rather pay less for a couch and so forth.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
I can drop $50 for Saturday for sure, Friday I'm crashing somewhere already.

PS - I'd charge something (around $20 - a 'venue' fee of sorts) for those just wanting to come through for large amounts of time and for casuals/chillin/whatever.
I've seen people pull the "I'm not sleeping here so...." technicality, which is whatever, but I'm not paying if someone else isn't. Regardless.

The main reason I say this is that you know the non-NRS community people are gonna catch wind of this and will flock to check us out...and their groupies (men and women) will follow.

Which leads to another point ->> anybody who's attended a major and has been in attendance with us (South Florida and Georgia dudes) knows the hospitality we willingly provide. Those extra few dollars will certainly help with the inevitable food/drinks/whatever that'll undoubtedly be purchased by us (not to say us only, but you know we'll do what we can regardless).

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
AK Reno_Racks Man if it was like a week later. I just found out my aunt is basically throwing me a bone and giving me a car! Long story short I have to go to New Orleans and drive it back to Alabama. If I didn't have to pay to get the title switched over to my name and gas I'd be down. Didn't realize this was that close. That's the exact weekend I'm going. Shit would be swag though.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I may be interested in paying for a bed. If you can give me an idea of the cost I'll commit.