The Kumite Mansion - Stately Wayne Manor

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
^^ Yeah, me.

Just do Team Noobe vs Reno Racks since it's their idea/plan/whatever

Split everybody up. Fuck it!

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Gonna try and clear some things up here. Correct anything if I'm wrong, Reno.

Tournament is the 24th to 26th of January, Reno will probably rent out the house for Friday and Saturday night. It's $1000 total per night. If you want to rent your own room (of the available 4?) you'll have to pay more than everyone else since you're limiting sleeping space. He put an initial $50/night so we could grab minimum 20 people per night to cover the cost. If say 2 people reserve their own room for $200/night (assuming a room and floor space could fit 4 people), only another 12 people at $50/per night would be needed. Now the costs between getting the remaining two beds or grabbing a spot on the floor with pillows and blanket that you brought can be evened out later between the 12.

If we get enough people to lock in their money and name, Reno can reserve the mansion and then we can start looking at the possibility of charging people an entrance fee or gaming fee with proceeds headed towards food/drinks for the mansion.

Lilith

Baebality
As I am already staying with a fellow florida now Tennessee player I am not staying BUT I will totally chip in to come chill. Is there a nice kitchen? I would totally cook.

F4tal

Noob
I'm in on this so long as I can sleep on the floor for the two nights. I'll bring my own stuff to sleep with and will pay $75

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Hey so what I'm doing right now is paying attention to all the responses in thread where people are specifying their sleeping needs and budget.

So if you're interested, list your needs and budget. I'll contact everyone after I have an idea of how to coordinate this.

I am with out a doubt booking this shit so prepare yourselves my fellow scoundrels, it's goin down.

F4tal

Noob
Hey so what I'm doing right now is paying attention to all the responses in thread where people are specifying their sleeping needs and budget.

So if you're interested, list your needs and budget. I'll contact everyone after I have an idea of how to coordinate this.

I am with out a doubt booking this shit so prepare yourselves my fellow scoundrels, it's goin down.
I would just wish to participate in the tournament if we do a kickball style thing at the mansion, being able to shower, and sleeping there for the two nights and I can sleep on the floor because I was planning to bring my own pillow and blanket. Willing to pay 75$ if that is enough for two nights. I need the other 25$ for food.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I would just wish to participate in the tournament if we do a kickball style thing at the mansion, being able to shower, and sleeping there for the two nights and I can sleep on the floor because I was planning to bring my own pillow and blanket. Willing to pay 75$ if that is enough for two nights. I need the other 25$ for food.
I can already tell you that's very doable. In the next few days I'll assess all Stately Wayne Manor guests and post paypal info in the OP. Welcome aboard man.

F4tal

Noob
I can already tell you that's very doable. In the next few days I'll assess all Stately Wayne Manor guests and post paypal info in the OP. Welcome aboard man.
Tight. I will make a PayPal tonight and should be getting paid next week sometime after I pay my car insurance.