What's new

The Kumite Mansion - Stately Wayne Manor

F4tal

Noob
I would willingly pay 75$-100 if I can stay Friday and Saturday night since I will be driving there by myself and leaving Sunday after Injustice top 8 concludes. I can bring my own pillow and blankets and sleep on the floor as well haha.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I can drop $50 for Saturday for sure, Friday I'm crashing somewhere already.

PS - I'd charge something (around $20 - a 'venue' fee of sorts) for those just wanting to come through for large amounts of time and for casuals/chillin/whatever.
I've seen people pull the "I'm not sleeping here so...." technicality, which is whatever, but I'm not paying if someone else isn't. Regardless.

The main reason I say this is that you know the non-NRS community people are gonna catch wind of this and will flock to check us out...and their groupies (men and women) will follow.

Which leads to another point ->> anybody who's attended a major and has been in attendance with us (South Florida and Georgia dudes) knows the hospitality we willingly provide. Those extra few dollars will certainly help with the inevitable food/drinks/whatever that'll undoubtedly be purchased by us (not to say us only, but you know we'll do what we can regardless).
You're
I can drop $50 for Saturday for sure, Friday I'm crashing somewhere already.

PS - I'd charge something (around $20 - a 'venue' fee of sorts) for those just wanting to come through for large amounts of time and for casuals/chillin/whatever.
I've seen people pull the "I'm not sleeping here so...." technicality, which is whatever, but I'm not paying if someone else isn't. Regardless.

The main reason I say this is that you know the non-NRS community people are gonna catch wind of this and will flock to check us out...and their groupies (men and women) will follow.

Which leads to another point ->> anybody who's attended a major and has been in attendance with us (South Florida and Georgia dudes) knows the hospitality we willingly provide. Those extra few dollars will certainly help with the inevitable food/drinks/whatever that'll undoubtedly be purchased by us (not to say us only, but you know we'll do what we can regardless).
True.. (2chainz voice)

Once we know for sure there are enough people to make this happen we'll discuss what we feel would be a Stately Wayne Manor entry fee and what we should spend it on. I have a feeling this shit is gonna get pretty crazy. I heard Justin Wong is planning on attending Kumite which could lead to many people outside our community joining us in our TYM hangover movie.

We should probably do a Mansion tournament too. Fuck gettin I'm hype

GGA Max

Count me in for now, this looks like something no one would want to miss. Also hit me up with pricing. Oh and remember some people wouldnt mind just getting a pillow and blanket and sleeping on the floor lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So I found a MANSION 4 miles from the Kumite tournament venue that we can rent for $1000 per night. If we get 20 people to chip in, we could stay here for $50 per night. I already have Noobe on board so we only need 18 more people to confirm they're down with the dream and we could have one of the most memorable tournament experiences of our lives. I'll book the mansion in my name if we can get enough people to agree to this. Once we have enough people, we can then determine who will drive and so forth so all Wayne Manor guests have transportation to the venue.

Take a moment to imagine how godlike this would be as you watch the youtube tour of this amazing estate.

AK Pig Of The Hut
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Dizzy
@GGA Wafflez
@GGA pimpimjim
@GGA Fill Pops
@Maxintensity25
@GGA HAN
@GGA Slips
@Hruza Da Bruza
@NB Semi Evil Ryu
ThaShiveGeek
AK SaltFace
AK elitegoomba
AK cyusstrike
AK Smarrgasm
AK Stormthegates
AK Storm_The_Gates
AK Black Preon
AK coolcmcgee
AK Trepound380
AK TylerLantern
AK rtd
AK L0rdoftheFLY
AK XEN0M0RPH
AK Walker
AK Harold
AK Glass_Sword
AK Gookus
subzerosmokerain
Blackula
CD jr
R.E.O.
Tom Brady

This could be the weekend we talk about for years to come guys. I'm bringing all my stream equipment and setups so we can have some of the most epic moneymatches/shenanigans ever.
How many bedrooms is that

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
AK Reno_Racks

If you make this happen... Aside from it being sick as fuck having the mansion. Damn son, the endless possibilities. Gaming and or other things ;)

Im gonna see if there's something like this in my errrea.. Good shit fool

Noobe

Noob
Good shit. Yo reno ill hit you up tomorrow to discuss more plans for this. This shit is going to be crazy daaaaaaaamn!!!!

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Me and Shannon will do $50 a night each, but this is only if we can get our own room. I know you will probably want to have more than 2 people per room, so if not, its cool.