What's new

General/Other The Kitana Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Kitana Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I can't at that time because I'll be at work until 10 p.m. today. Could we hold it off until 11 p.m. tonight?
If we are still running, you can join in, but do bear in mind one thing: I have to host Special Forces vs. Princess of Edenia tonight at around like 10-12. If you don't get back by then, there's always the possibility for a second Kitana Kouncil.

If we are still running, you can join in, but do bear in mind one thing: I have to host Special Forces vs. Princess of Edenia tonight at around like 10-12. If you don't get back by then, there's always the possibility for a second Kitana Kouncil.
Dude, you told me this was supposed to happen on a day that we all agreed on. So far after reading all of these posts, I only see that you, Khaotik, and Mr. Mil agree on today at any time. There's more to a council than just two people man. Plus, Since it's friday night, I'm pretty sure that the whole sonya vs kitana online deal can be pushed til midnight or something (I don't want to encroch on those plans but online games vs a perspective of a character's offline status... I'll be more than willing to think that ONLINE games can wait...) but like I said, don't let me encroch on your plans for that since that can't happen on saturday or something over a council in which not everyone has a set date...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Dude, you told me this was supposed to happen on a day that we all agreed on. So far after reading all of these posts, I only see that you, Khaotik, and Mr. Mil agree on today at any time. There's more to a council than just two people man. Plus, Since it's friday night, I'm pretty sure that the whole sonya vs kitana online deal can be pushed til midnight or something (I don't want to encroch on those plans but online games vs a perspective of a character's offline status... I'll be more than willing to think that ONLINE games can wait...) but like I said, don't let me encroch on your plans for that since that can't happen on saturday or something over a council in which not everyone has a set date...
I can make it today and I'm sure we can get some others on too. I understand your frustration but when there's not a lot of other times that work, it's a little unreasonable to move it for one player. There's a problem with pushing the online battle to later too, seeing as FF is this weekend and there's probably a stream going on for it tonight (though I can't confirm that).

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I can make it today and I'm sure we can get some others on too. I understand your frustration but when there's not a lot of other times that work, it's a little unreasonable to move it for one player. There's a problem with pushing the online battle to later too, seeing as FF is this weekend and there's probably a stream going on for it tonight (though I can't confirm that).
rev0lver put it best.

There's also the fact that I pointed out how each character council is not restricted to just one meeting. This is to counteract the problem of some players being unable to make it. I originally wanted to do the Kitana Kouncil this Saturday, but with Frosty Faustings coming up, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and hold both it AND the online war tonight, since a lot of us will be watching the tournament when it goes down and no-one will care for any online business during that time.

It's still up to the majority as to when they want to do this. If the protest is great enough, I'll reschedule the council. I do apologize for anyone who feels displeased. :(

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Thanks to those who attended the Kitana Kouncil, and thanks to those who showed up to represent their character in Special Forces vs. Princess of Edenia. Congrats to your team for winning the whole thing. Look forward to Round 2 coming soon!

And whenever you are ready to make arrangements for a second Kitana Kouncil, you know the guy to hit up. Keep posting in this thread.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/my-final-judgment-on-sonya-vs-kitana.26563/

Edeniens, you may want to review this thread. I'm eager to see this discussed in your next Kitana Kouncil. ;)

Mr. Mileena will be working with you guys to try to work out a much better schedule. Looking back, I can see that the date for the first meeting may not have been the best one. I guess the saying "kill two birds with one stone" isn't always the best one to follow. So we're gonna try this again.

Start working something out and please keep me informed.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I believe GLoRToR wants to come on the Kitana Kouncil when it happens again.

rev0lver, you down as well?

I need you all to work out a schedule that doesn't fall on holidays or tournament settings like I made the mistake of doing.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I believe GLoRToR wants to come on the Kitana Kouncil when it happens again.

rev0lver, you down as well?

I need you all to work out a schedule that doesn't fall on holidays or tournament settings like I made the mistake of doing.
Isn't he a Jade Main??

Should this not be Kitana mains only? Or people that have been part of and Contributed to the Kitana community for a significant amount of time?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Isn't he a Jade Main??

Should this not be Kitana mains only? Or people that have been part of and Contributed to the Kitana community for a significant amount of time?
Can't say I know. He just left a message on my profile asking to be part of the Kitana Kouncil since he does play the character. Only GLoRToR can answer that himself.

If you yourself want on, send me a Skype add.