What's new

General/Other The Kitana Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Kitana Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
We must all show respect to the Edenien royalty, and what better way to do so than arrange for a gathering of our finest fan-wielders?

All Kitana players are welcome to convene with me on Skype so that we may explore the ins and outs of Kitana as a character and also discuss the status of her TYM character community. Feel free to toss around any topics you can think of regarding this matter. Let's work to bring the Kitana players closer as a group so that they will grow stronger for the challenges ahead.

Be sure to delve into the basics, provide advanced tech and strategies, tournament history on Kitana players, etc.

Who all is down?! Toss around some support and let us get this ball rolling.

Mr. Mileena GGA 16 Bit Konqrr RunwayMafia AestheticLove Trepound380 xKhaoTikx CrazyBread rev0lver BillStickers GuamoKun

Tag any other Kitana players you know.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I do not approve of this council

<---Only approves Kenshi :)

lol Blake w that public voting

May I listen in ?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
What the hell ever happened to Wrath? He was a fantastic Kitana player.

And lol Pig Of The Hut Where is your social manners? Social etiquette 101 would frown upon your forceful entry into this elegant, classy, and divine kouncil of royalty. Stop being the poor man's Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan. :) I kid...I kid...

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.

And lol Pig Of The Hut Where is your social manners? Social etiquette 101 would frown upon your forceful entry into this elegant, classy, and divine kouncil of royalty. Stop being the poor man's Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan. :) I kid...I kid...
Wrath plays KUHBAWL now.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Me no like kitty kat

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Don't get loud with me! Well...that's a shame...the last time I played him we had epic Kit mirrors. Cheating on the princess with either Kabal or Kenshi is the cardinal sin...
Lol you'll probably bitch at me to be louder when I'm talking at SCR. Last couple times I played him he'd been messing with Kung Lao too. Last time I played his kit was in a tournament but I was character locked on sub zero lol.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Aww man I miss wrath. He was my favorite kit back in the day. He turned over to the dark side ;_;

But I'm down for this. Just HMU.