What's new

General/Other The Kitana Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Kitana Kouncil?

• Total voters

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I would probably pass on doing it but I'd like to hear it.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Lol you'll probably bitch at me to be louder when I'm talking at SCR. Last couple times I played him he'd been messing with Kung Lao too. Last time I played his kit was in a tournament but I was character locked on sub zero lol.
You will be at SCR? I'm going to make sure you are not in my pool and that you are character locked with Subzero...death to Kenshi and his thirsty ass players! The only time I've beaten your Kenshi was with Sindel...I hate you. ;) Let's play today!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I appreciate the tag Rev, but I don't think I play her at a high enough level anymore to be relevant in the council discussion, I would def listen in though.

I think it would be a good one to have though, Lotta great Kitty players out there.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
You will be at SCR? I'm going to make sure you are not in my pool and that you are character locked with Subzero...death to Kenshi and his thirsty ass players! The only time I've beaten your Kenshi was with Sindel...I hate you. ;) Let's play today!
I only used sub zero for the Kabal mu. Now that I know it with kenshi ill never use another character in a tournament again. Kenshi 4 life<3 if I procrastinate instead of doing my homework we'll play :)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
GamerBlake90
Can this please be on a day that I don't have to work. Mostly so:
A.) I can attend..I missed the Jade Kouncil.
B.) I can have a strong Martini WHILE doing this! :)

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
Blake can we get a date for the council? I've been in the lab leveling up, and there are some things I'd like to discuss with my fellow brothers :p

budddddyyyyyy ! I'm thinking of bringing her back for scr , my ps3 got the yellow light so i lost my accounts =( i think i just added you on my og account tho lets get some lvl up action going.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
budddddyyyyyy ! I'm thinking of bringing her back for scr , my ps3 got the yellow light so i lost my accounts =( i think i just added you on my og account tho lets get some lvl up action going.

yea u did. and no problem man. just hit me up. we can play for hrs like the old days lol