What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

I was thinking about getting this game but now after reading about netcode...... Nty, I know what it's like. Blazblue was such a fun game but netcode was so terrible.I could hardly play online, dropped things i never drop and especially as a Rachel user with such specific combos. I played offline vs cpu more than online. Wont put myself through that again. I loved blazblue but netcode being so bad absolutely ruined it for me, now I don't even play it.
They fixed the Netcode it s pretty good TBH

Still input delay but the best input delay I ve ever played the online experience is absolutely not bad and it doesn t ruin the game for me I would recommend getting it
Ty! I'll take that into account. Still going to think about if i want it but netcode being good is a major plus. Watching videos on youtube on KOF right now. King looks like a fun character.

Also for the one interested Frionel Tier List the Tier list that was posted before by the way was fraudulent it wasn't Xiao Hai's

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
lol don t be sure I m a good contender i can t hit confirm yet you guys can add me Khaotic_Takgillo
I feel like you guys are saying that as a sort of joke, but I'm real talking here. Not good thus far.
Also for the one interested Frionel Tier List the Tier list that was posted before by the way was fraudulent it wasn't Xiao Hai's
Good to know most everyone I'm interested in is there at the bottom. Pretty early though, and it's not like I worry much about that sort of thing. I guess "Unknow" is for "unknown" tier placement?

I feel like you guys are saying that as a sort of joke, but I'm real talking here. Not good thus far.
Good to know most everyone I'm interested in is there at the bottom. Pretty early though, and it's not like I worry much about that sort of thing. I guess "Unknow" is for "unknown" tier placement?
yep it is left is has fault right is well rounded and he did say that it was an early Tier list so not the best representation but it s the first top player Tier list for kof

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I wouldn't put any stock in tier lists this early. Last week it was the pirate, this week its Nakoruru. Its KOF folks...lots of folks got the nasty to throw down on you. Finding a tier list is hard to do. Especially given how big things change based on who is best with or without meter.

I'm waiting for folks to flip out and say Gang Il or Zarina next.

I wouldn't put any stock in tier lists this early. Last week it was the pirate, this week its Nakoruru. Its KOF folks...lots of folks got the nasty to throw down on you. Finding a tier list is hard to do. Especially given how big things change based on who is best with or without meter.

I'm waiting for folks to flip out and say Gang Il or Zarina next.
Zarina is up there too she s really strong haven t seen a good Gang Il yet and TBH I suck too much to have an opinion right now I ll just follow the top guys's opinions

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I was thinking about getting this game but now after reading about netcode...... Nty, I know what it's like. Blazblue was such a fun game but netcode was so terrible.I could hardly play online, dropped things i never drop and especially as a Rachel user with such specific combos. I played offline vs cpu more than online. Wont put myself through that again. I loved blazblue but netcode being so bad absolutely ruined it for me, now I don't even play it.
You are the first person I ever heard of to say blazblue has poor netcode. I personally have nothing but great remarks about playing online on blazblue.

Both BlazBlue and GGXrd probably have the best non-rollback netcode I've ever played.
Out of every fighting game I played so far blazblue is the worst netcode imho. There's a community on ps4 specifically for how bad bbcpex bbcp netcode is. I'd press a button and have to wait a decent amount of time for my move or button to come out. I'd prefer pre MKXL netcode then bbcp and bbcpex. That's saying a lot IMO because MKX netcode was terrible. Lol

Last edited:
Out of every fighting game I played so far blazblue is the worst netcode imho. There's a community on ps4 specifically for how bad bbcpex bbcp netcode is. I'd press a button and have to wait a decent amount of time for my move or button to come out. I'd prefer pre MKXL netcode then bbcp and bbcpex. That's saying a lot IMO because MKX netcode was terrible. Lol
Damn that s harsh

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I guess I need to play it again because it was as good as when I played BBCS on 360. Not that you're lying or anything like that. I've just never heard anyone have such an awful time online on BB. I've heard xrd is good just have to make sure everyone is in a prime environment. But BB used to be my top netcode until KI, and SG came out using GGPO.