What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm lucky that they got Terry Bogard. I know Nakoruru from Fatal Fury. I would love to see Galford again.

Cool then I ll make it public Random will probably leave at some point anyway or I could make it Private and you guys can message me at : Khaotic_Takgillo when u are ready to get an invite. What do u guys prefer @TKB @bdizzle2700

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Cool then I ll make it public Random will probably leave at some point anyway or I could make it Private and you guys can message me at : Khaotic_Takgillo when u are ready to get an invite. What do u guys prefer @TKB @bdizzle2700
I say like a random room with like 4 private slots in case we want to inv more ppl. And they get to get in

Reactions: TKB

TKB

Noob
I say like a random room with like 4 private slots in case we want to inv more ppl. And they get to get in
This would be perfect just do a room with max number of people and set it to 11 private slots so we can just invite whoever we want and won't have Randoms join(I'm still trash lol)

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I think I've gotten worse somehow. I have no idea what's going on, I can't hit anything, can't stop getting hit by absolutely everything, the game can't connect most of the time, and my PS4 won't stop turning itself off.

I don' think this is working out.

*edit: And nobody is playing even with the game being new.

Last edited:
I think I've gotten worse somehow. I have no idea what's going on, I can't hit anything, can't stop getting hit by absolutely everything, the game can't connect most of the time, and my PS4 won't stop turning itself off.

I don' think this is working out.
Does your ps4 turn off for every other game?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Does your ps4 turn off for every other game?
No. It's random. Only a couple of times while playing but frequently it will die while in standby. I have to unplug it for 30 seconds and then it yells at me about needing to turn it off right.

It started happening after I moved and I half suspect it's hyper sensitive to power flux. I have it on a regulator, but that hasn't helped. I don't know if it's defective or what, but it's really annoying.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Anyone know what's the deal with that nakoroko? (idk the name. The girl from samsho with the bird)

It seems like everyone thinks she's OP but idk KoF nor do I have 14 yet. Also are tourneys happening yet? On what twitch?

Anyone know what's the deal with that nakoroko? (idk the name. The girl from samsho with the bird)

It seems like everyone thinks she's OP but idk KoF nor do I have 14 yet. Also are tourneys happening yet? On what twitch?
her bird goes through every projectile even EX one she is super safe her dive of her bird is plus her slide is safe and she has a follow up to condition people her bird cling is invincible and her drop is plus on block.
You can watch some kof 14 at the WNF weaklies and it was at ECT you can watch the stream for that tournament on youtube

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
her bird goes through every projectile even EX one she is super safe her dive of her bird is plus her slide is safe and she has a follow up to condition people her bird cling is invincible and her drop is plus on block.
You can watch some kof 14 at the WNF weaklies and it was at ECT you can watch the stream for that tournament on youtube
Wow that sounds like SnK royally dropped the ball with her. You know SnK's usual MO for pushing out balance patches?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Just pick Mian, Nako and Athena as a team and you're good to go.

First spam divekicks all day until you kill at least 1 char and have 3 bars.
Then if they finally beat you use Nako to destroy everyone with 2 hit spam.
And lastly if somehow by a miracle they still beat you and have chars left, destroy them with Athena + fireball spam and command grab and 99% damage.

If you hate actually playing the game or pressing more than 2 buttons, then you can switch Athena for Iori, Andy or Mai, which all have a fullscreen instant 3 bar super that takes 50% hp. Superman in Inj2 is a little kid in comparison.

Easy.

Just pick Mian, Nako and Athena as a team and you're good to go.

First spam divekicks all day until you kill at least 1 char and have 3 bars.
Then if they finally beat you use Nako to destroy everyone with 2 hit spam.
And lastly if somehow by a miracle they still beat you and have chars left, destroy them with Athena + fireball spam and command grab and 99% damage.

If you hate actually playing the game or pressing more than 2 buttons, then you can switch Athena for Iori, Andy or Mai, which all have a fullscreen instant 3 bar super that takes 50% hp. Superman in Inj2 is a little kid in comparison.

Easy.
To be fair the super you named are death on block and 50% for 3 bars is the minimum for kof Also I know unless you go around doing things with lots of recovery like a super jump or whiff a normal that has a lot of recovery it comes down to a read from the Andy player were he risk 3 bars and a possible death just to deal 50%.And Mian is annoying but she's not broken people are finding OS to fight Nako on a more even ground too