What's new

General/Other The King of Atlantis is here for you

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well it seems like in IGAS is gonna be "adapt and still die" bc you know broke is balance.
Again, works for other games. Why can't it work for IGAU? Explain to me that.

For someone who totes about playing more games than I have, you sure don't seem like you've actually delved into these game beyond a basic level and just wanted to namedrop. Just saying. :/

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
All I know is that Aquaman is gonna be way more fair than Morridoom because its impossible to be more unfair...unless Pig wants to prove me wrong and make Aquaman broke as hell. His slippery gimmick sounds frustrating to deal with.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Marvel may be the stupidest most retarded and unfair game in all existence, but you know what? It's the hypest and funnest game in the FGC.

You can attribute that to either the fan base or how disgustingly satisfying it is, to pull off one of those sexy ass death combos.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Prediction:

I'm going to use a ton of gimmicks and Tom Brady 's going to get mad at me and say they don't work and then I whoop that white ass

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
rev0lver was no were near the best kitana in mk9. do u guys honestly think he will be the best aquaman this time around? HAHA good one
Your opinion is not valid since you didn't even play mk9.
He is better than you in mk9 that's for sure. And I'm sure he will body you in injustice as well.

da truff

da truff will set you free...
Your opinion is not valid since you didn't even play mk9.
He is better than you in mk9 that's for sure. And I'm sure he will body you in injustice as well.
lol ok i bet $100 rev wont be the best aquaman in injustice. he wasnt the best kitana in mk9 for a reason

da truff

da truff will set you free...
Nothing Tom, nothing. ;)
lol so you think just because i said tom will have the best aquaman it means im tom? yeah because tom didnt have the best sub in mk9 so it must be a ludicrous statement to make. i hear u