What's new

General/Other The King of Atlantis is here for you

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Again, works for other games. Why can't it work for IGAU? Explain to me that.

For someone who totes about playing more games than I have, you sure don't seem like you've actually delved into these game beyond a basic level and just wanted to namedrop. Just saying. :/
Games were fucked up in the 90s cuz we didnt know better....
And see me on ssf2,ssf4 or ki u know what gt is...

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Tom brady is probably pissed thag this thread isnt all about him anymore...

My bad tom but you kinda asked for it by saying everyone is cheap lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Games were fucked up in the 90s cuz we didnt know better...
After 1996, there should've been no excuse. Yet, games continued to be that way. Games in the 2000s were that way as well.

And I guess you can play me in those games, even though 1 of which I never bothered to even play beyond a basic level and barely remember the controls, and 2 I haven't seriously played in, like, 2 years.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
How does one constitute a character being "fucked up" if every character is like that? What is there to compare it to?

Posthuman please explain your logic to me. i don't quite understand how every character being supposedly broken(again, what is the comparison?) means the game will be bad. isn't having dirt and tech to discover and evolve each character a good thing?

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
How does one constitute a character being "fucked up" if every character is like that? What is there to compare it to?

Posthuman please explain your logic to me. i don't quite understand how every character being supposedly broken(again, what is the comparison?) means the game will be bad. isn't having dirt and tech to discover and evolve each character a good thing?
when one says that the every character is 'fucked up', they are making a relative statement. they are comparing the roster of igau to the roster and metagames of fighters that have come before it. maybe if you compare igau roster to AE roster, the igau roster seems crazy. but this is the wrong way to compare balance. we dont play the games against each other therefore we cant compare them. we play the characters against themselves and so we should contain the comparison to characters in their respective rosters. this is the mistake detractors are making.

Reactions: RYX

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
when one says that the every character is 'fucked up', they are making a relative statement. they are comparing the roster of igau to the roster and metagames of fighters that have come before it. maybe if you compare igau roster to AE roster, the igau roster seems crazy. but this is the wrong way to compare balance. we dont play the games against each other therefore we cant compare them. we play the characters against themselves and so we should contain the comparison to characters in their respective rosters. this is the mistake detractors are making.
AE is the worst game to make any comparison to, because, in the context of AE, every other game around it is superbly fucked up. AE's power level is REALLY low, in reality.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
He's a mixture of ehonda, hakaan and ......Freddy?
I'm just trolling. I don't even know whether I'll use him.

But we had a Freddy Counsel last Sunday. DarkNataS has the game and stated that Aquaman's trait "slips" him out of certain combos. If true, that is probably the stupidest and most powerful trait in the game. You could spam unsafe moves, activate the trait, and be safe.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
After 1996, there should've been no excuse. Yet, games continued to be that way. Games in the 2000s were that way as well.

And I guess you can play me in those games, even though 1 of which I never bothered to even play beyond a basic level and barely remember the controls, and 2 I haven't seriously played in, like, 2 years.
But im the one that only plays mk9 lol.
You win buddie you win.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Which is bad. really bad.
so instead of actually try to fight with good fundamentals we are just gonna spam our chars cheapest moves?:confused:
Wait for a bit, if they have videos of my 1 hour wonder woman from the Lewisham tournament, you'll see the power of 'spamming' our characters cheapest moves. Its hype.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Wait for a bit, if they have videos of my 1 hour wonder woman from the Lewisham tournament, you'll see the power of 'spamming' our characters cheapest moves. Its hype.
I dont really call anything a spam, if it works why stop doing it (d4ms) or thworing projectiles all match but thats why tb,plcdjr and others were there for to fix the game not to make it cheap.
Btw I prefer zoning and defensive play than rush-down but i can switch my style depending on the game,mu or char.
Anyway you guys win I dont find umvc3 so i guess im a 09r scrub.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I dont really call anything a spam, if it works why stop doing it (d4ms) or thworing projectiles all match but thats why tb,plcdjr and others were there for to fix the game not to make it cheap.
Btw I prefer zoning and defensive play than rush-down but i can switch my style depending on the game,mu or char.
Anyway you guys win I dont find umvc3 so i guess im a 09r scrub.
What?

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Im on my phone and english is my second language, dont kill me pls.
Anyway i respect you dude so im outta here.
And ghis thread wss abou Tom brady anyway.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Soooo you guys realize nrs will have the ability to patch at will right? Infinites/unintended strengths (cyrax resets) can be patched out, likely without a patch needing to be visibly downloaded.

This means all of you arguing over who's broken or whatever you're talking about in here can and will be fixed with minimal effort by nrs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm just trolling. I don't even know whether I'll use him.

But we had a Freddy Counsel last Sunday. DarkNataS has the game and stated that Aquaman's trait "slips" him out of certain combos. If true, that is probably the stupidest and most powerful trait in the game. You could spam unsafe moves, activate the trait, and be safe.
He's right

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Soooo you guys realize nrs will have the ability to patch at will right? Infinites/unintended strengths (cyrax resets) can be patched out, likely without a patch needing to be visibly downloaded.

This means all of you arguing over who's broken or whatever you're talking about in here can and will be fixed with minimal effort by nrs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
We didnt say the game was broken it was all TB.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
m2dave
only partially true. Most meter burn projectiles and some normal ones STILL cause damage to aquaman even though the water shield is up.
Do you know if any of Deathstroke's projectiles (metered or not) go through the shield? I thought Low Shot might, but I can't seem to find enough information to say for sure.