What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
People are just freaking mad here without reason , there are more serious things to complain than this . Just stop complaining about everything , im seeing to much hate here and not only to my posts .. So tired of this , is it so hard to be friendly ? What the hell is your problem.. anyway OBVIOUSLY these combos can be done pretty easly in real fight theres nothing wrong with them , people are just being stupid here , thnx to anyone that appeciated my vid .
Dude, it's fine. It's just really annoying that you're creating a brand new thread with a 1 minute combo video, instead of just posting your 1 min combo video in the COMBO THREAD.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Haha i really dont understand you but who cares thats how the internet is , random people being negative all the time and specialy some people here , anyway i have other things to do instead of trying to explain u simple things . Bye :)
You're missing the point here. The "simple thing" that needs to be explained here is that there doesn't need to be a new thread for just your combo. Had you posted this in the Jason combo thread, you'd have gotten much less backlash (regardless of the damage buff and jip).

Burnout

Keep et Classy
Mine is super basic compared to all the great combo vids already posted. But I'd be honored to have it posted here.

Combo1: b122 - Run - b122 - Run - b12 - Any command throw
Combo2: b2 - b122 - Run - b12 - Any command throw
Combo3: 24 - b122 - Run - b12 - Any command throw
Combo4: 24 - 24 - b122 - Any command throw
Combo5: b2 - 24 - b122 - Any command throw
Corner: 32u1 - njP - jiP - b122 - d2
Combo6: 24 - b2 - b122 - Run - b12 - Any command throw

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Here are my Relentless/Unstoppable combos (no buffs, 0-1 ex-bar):

Here are my Slasher combos:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Being able to get 25%+ off of B122 is great since it's his best punishing/footsie string and hits mid. And the corner carry on B122, run cancel B122 is amazing.

Unstoppable and Slasher are the variations I'm going to practice the most it seems.

Hello :)

The timing after the F2xxBF3 cancel was tough to get.

I made a short little vid with the time i had over for today.
Before watching this video i have to tell you, i really like his F2 and B2, they can really make some cool stuff.
And ofc somebody else just posted a video about overheads but wharever ^^

Im kinda late with Jason, he's a lot of fun tho, really fun and cool!

Tell me what you think of it :) Thanks!

EDIT 1: Oh yeah, sorry about adding to the Slasher stuff but i do believe the variation is sick.

Oh and this vid got inspired by Anbus overhead vid.

EDIT 2: I have to add, While having both MKX and Bandicam on i had major FPS drop so making combos was quite dificult, kinda had to take what i could get.

infamy23

FireBeard

Overhead combos and resets
I watched this immediately after you put it up and I was like wtf did this dude upload a video of himself messing up combos in training mode... lol

Anyway glad I came back to watch it again, nice vid.

I watched this immediately after you put it up and I was like wtf did this dude upload a video of himself messing up combos in training mode... lol

Anyway glad I came back to watch it again, nice vid.
Yeah I don't even know how that happened. I record myself as I think of stuff so I never know what happens then when it comes to me boom I already have it lol. I thought I exported the correct file so yes as embarrassing as that was that's how I do things.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Being able to get 25%+ off of B122 is great since it's his best punishing/footsie string and hits mid. And the corner carry on B122, run cancel B122 is amazing.

Unstoppable and Slasher are the variations I'm going to practice the most it seems.
Same here

Was working on trying to improve corner combos and I managed to squeeze a percent here or there.

b122, nj.p, f2, 1, 111~df1 (30%)
b122, nj.p, f2, 1, f44~df1 (31%)
nj.p, f2, b122, 111~df1 (32%)
b2, 1, nj.p, f2, 1, 111~df1 (31%)
32u1, nj.p, f2, 111~df1 (34%)

One of the combos in my other video was apparently specific to Goro and I didn't realize it so here's a combo to compensate for it performed on Sub Zero

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
My brother found a 47% No Meter Midscreen in the unstoppable variation, proud of him (it's in the genes) lol
Inputs
DD+3...JiP,F+2~JiP,3,2,U+1~B+1,2,2~1,1,1,DF+1.

Jfish

Noob
I'm new so excuse if I don't make sense. I use slasher. Very high damage Combos. But most moves very unsafe.... Agree.?