What's new

The Injustice League Podcast Episode 5: Featuring MIT and DJT

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
@EMPEROR_THEO

Just to clarify, I would not have popped off if I had won our match. I definitely would have been happy, but I'm not the type to pop off on those I like...not to mention a west coast brother.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@Kitana Prime

I never said I was good lol. I fluctuate between confident and modest, but I'm probably in the top 8 Banes. I probably won't be able to play on XBL, but I was just being melodramatic and I'll happily remain a sub incase someone gets jet-lag sickness. Otherwise I'll probably be on team outcast, but I'll cheer for you guys.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Animal fries tho.
I will rep animal sauce hard, for sure. That def. keeps me coming back to In n' Out, haha.

When everyone was talking about putting ketchup on the fries I was thinking to myself *Rebelo voice* "You just don't know"

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I won't give an opinion until I try Shake Shack, but I can confidently say Five Guys destroys In N Out.
Because of Shake Shack, I haven't had 5 Guys in forever -- so I'll have to try it again and be objective to see what's up.

When I was in Cali a month ago, I was out with 4 friends (so 5 guys) and we walked into a 5 Guys.. But all of us were like "mehhhh", so all 5 of us walked out and went to a BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse across the street. And the burgers were amazing.

Anyway, I thought it was ironic that 5 guys.. walked In n' Out.. Of 5 Guys.. To find better burgers. Hahah

Last edited:

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
Because of Shake Shack, I haven't had 5 Guys in forever -- so I'll have to try it again and be objective to see what's up.

When I was in Cali a month ago, I was out with 4 friends (so 5 guys) and we walked into a 5 Guys.. But all of us were like "mehhhhh", so all 5 of us walked out and went to a BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse across the street. And the burgers were amazing.

Anyway, I thought it was ironic that 5 guys.. walked In n' Out.. Of 5 Guys.. To find better burgers. Hahah

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
it did get pretty random had to do some improvising on that podcast aha
I'm upset that I made it so free for you in pools. =/ I don't know why I play all weird in tournament. Going to every WNF now to level up psychologically.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
@Emperor DMS You know you were scared when everyone got up to accept the Armor vs King side bet.. lol.

You didn't even accept my bet that time.
I wasn't scared. I didn't know who the guy was and wondered if there was something I'm missing. After he picked Zod I immediately found 2 more people to bet with.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I wasn't scared. I didn't know who the guy was and wondered if there was something I'm missing. After he picked Zod I immediately found 2 more people to bet with.
You looked pretty scared to me so IDK what I kan say about that. He's really good too, he AA'd King a ton of times but dropped his shit...

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
You looked pretty scared to me so IDK what I kan say about that. He's really good too, he AA'd King a ton of times but dropped his shit...
I was baffled that people had so much faith in someone I've never seen play. Didn't I take your money all day anyway?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I was baffled that people had so much faith in someone I've never seen play. Didn't I take your money all day anyway?
Well to be honest, he's won almost every local he's attended here in So Cal (doesn't go to WNF).. I think it was the whole tournament (major) thing that messed him up. Some people are better at tournaments than others even if they're good players.

I made that bet but you didn't accept it.. So no money lost on that. Then I bet for Nubcakes vs DJT and then Krayzie vs King.

So you took $10.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
@Kitana Prime

I never said I was good lol. I fluctuate between confident and modest, but I'm probably in the top 8 Banes. I probably won't be able to play on XBL, but I was just being melodramatic and I'll happily remain a sub incase someone gets jet-lag sickness. Otherwise I'll probably be on team outcast, but I'll cheer for you guys.
Are you trying to make me feel bad? It worked. :(
Funny thing is though, an outcast team could fuck things up and everyone would have to hold it.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Thanks! I agree about the mid gun bit. I said at its current state, Joker would turn into Raven and Cyrax combined because you couldn't move. It would have to be reasonably minus for someone to be able to forward dash and get in. What are your thoughts on unblockable teeth?
There are too many ways that we can stand you up into teeth and force you to block him. That would be MORE overpowered than Cyrax lol. I would have infinites midscreen and in the corner for no bars hahaha.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Are you trying to make me feel bad? It worked. :(
Funny thing is though, an outcast team could fuck things up and everyone would have to hold it.
Haha I'm not, I just heard the podcast and I was like "when did I say I was good? >_>".
Depends on who is in it. Like I'm good but I'm not "hold it" good.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Emperor Murk NightWing
Yomi Referking Martian Manhunter
Yomi crucialcrab batman
Notez joker

Are going to final round