What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
this definately has to do with something at nrs those star labs missions , it has to be .. ive taken out my cable untill someone posts that this issue is resolved

Ever since the 1.05 patch, my game will freeze ONLY during training. My workout around in the past has been deleting the installed game, all files EXCEPT my player data, and clearing cache. It's the only way I've verified that fixes it, but it comes back shortly.

This happening to anyone else in JUST training? I'd like to hear your fixes also.

Ever since the 1.05 patch, my game will freeze ONLY during training. My workout around in the past has been deleting the installed game, all files EXCEPT my player data, and clearing cache. It's the only way I've verified that fixes it, but it comes back shortly.

This happening to anyone else in JUST training? I'd like to hear your fixes also.

I'm having the same issue..... deleted everything and re-downloaded..... same issue just started with the new lab missions etc.....

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Sigh I cant get past the main menu without the game freezing. I deleted the 7 mb update and reinstalled but still freezes D;

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
I cant go any further in the game, because the game is loading
when the game finishes the loading still cant play the game
until like half-hour has passed then the game starts.

Not sure if anybody else has seen this but apparently the toolbox bug still exists on the Ferris Aircraft stage. I actually recorded it a couple weeks ago but was during a long set and haven't gotten editing software to pull it out. The toolbox stayed on the stage in the corner with the engine and it obscured the view of anything below grundy's head. Not fun playing a batman when you can't see if he's doing an overhead or a low.

My profile is bugged. On the single player menu if you try to access Archives it says "This feature requires a profile to be signed in." Online, I have no access to costumes and something happens with the controls and occasionally mid match the "start" button is pressed making the game unpredictable and unplayable.

1st giving you the TL/DR version since this is TYM you know. >_>;

Delete your title update -> Run Game xx Download Update 0> Enjoy

Still not work?

Delete New Title Update xx ((Unfortunate RARE case delete the profile save)) -> Enjoy

Okay I'm sure SOMEWHERE this has been spoken on. However by some chance it hasn't (4 people on youtube PM'ed me and someone else on this forum is having the issue) I figured I should shed light on the subject.

When Injustice GAU decides that after every 4-5 minutes after start up I'm going to lock/freeze myself or not take in any inputs besides jump or crouch its because for lack of a LONG WINDED technical answer. Lets just say Injustice doesn't know shit about shit quite frankly.

Why this happens. Apparently Injustice OFF MY Experience gets this problem when you let the game sit on the demo screen. At some random interval the game decides its going to initiate its "derp.exe" process in which the game will freeze. Don't know the reason why it only occurs after you let title sit up there for 5-10 minutes but the chance of it happening is there. Dealt with this a while ago.

The controller glitch thing is apparently worked into the save file. Which basically means. "We saved the GLITCH as a part of your save file therefore anytime you play on THIS PROFILE you will have this issue". I switched to a different XBL profile on the same Xbox using the same controller and all movement was normalized.
And at this juncture (as if it wasn't already obvious) Ed Boon is a master troll he obviously knew about this day 1.​

I had this same problem after downloading the MMH update. I had to delete my save file but it is still on my cloud. I got really pissed because I had also just finished star labs.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Preon is that you talking in the vid?
If so holy hell, I want you on commentary. :cool:

So how do I delete this kind of stuff?

Preon is that you talking in the vid?
If so holy hell, I want you on commentary. :cool:

So how do I delete this kind of stuff?
Can you access your memory? Like you know how to get to your game files? Save data should be listed under console settings and memory. Then just delete whatever is required.

And yeah that was me talking

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Can you access your memory? Like you know how to get to your game files? Save data should be listed under console settings and memory. Then just delete whatever is required.

And yeah that was me talking
Ok I'm in the memory, do I delete where it says "martain manhunter"? Or is there something else?