What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
well i dont have a console, and I dont know how u can solve that.
But i didnt wanna leave u hanging here alone brah, so i just posted this reply.
I found this hilarious :D

On topic, have you tried deleting the update from your hard drive? I've heard of people trying this, and then you just re-download it when you start the game.

MashBot

You're over matched.
FIX: you gotta delete your save data or start a new save file maybe on cloud. same thing happen to me about 2 and half months ago. its corrupted data. Can't be fix. You might of turned your game off while it was saving or while cleaning your cache started the game before it was done. I lost my lvl 74 profile trust me I tried everything. Sorry bud

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
FIX: you gotta delete your save data or start a new save file maybe on cloud. same thing happen to me about 2 and half months ago. its corrupted data. Can't be fix. You might of turned your game off while it was saving or while cleaning your cache started the game before it was done. I lost my lvl 74 profile trust me I tried everything. Sorry bud
I guess so, online also buttons are not working. well i dont really care about my levels :D i usually just hangout in practice mode...

I recently had to delete all of my save data because of my file was apparently corrupted and I couldn't load any of my free costumes. Currently building back my record/beating all the STAR labs.

Now upon the release of Zatanna I can't even play the damn game. It now constantly freezes at the start menu. If it doesn't freeze at the start menu, it freezes at the character select. That is, of course, unless I download the latest compatibility patch right away before doing anything. IF IT DOESN'T FREEZE AT THE CHARACTER SELECT, then it freezes when I try to play an online game.

I love this game but NRS is making it really hard for me to play it. I hope they can resolve this issue. Anybody else experiencing this?

First post in over a year! Yay! Now for the topic at hand...

Zatanna. Since I downloaded her, my 360 freezes literally every time I start Injustice. I downloaded her through the Marketplace, then started Injustice. I never got prompted for the patch, so that may be the issue. Nonetheless, it's heartbreaking. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

The unique clash quote system is slightly flawed because they are not said randomly. So you never hear some specific dialogue since you can only clash once in a match. So the same clash quotes are always repeated.

I really, really hope NRS fixes this.

Raegn21

Noob
so... i have no idea where this is suppose to be posted under so i took a guess on it being in the dlc forums since it needs downloading

for whatever reason my playstation refuses to download this new update. ive tried off n on for about a few days and still nothing. it gives me the notice for an update and proceeds to start downloading it. and thats as far as it gets because the progress bar is never pulled up before it resets itself and takes me back to the home screen and i have to go through the whole thing again. any thoughts as to why this is? i miss sinestro :(

Sorry, your PS3 is on the brink of death, RIP.

j/k

Try bypassing the patch and then download after selecting DLC on the menu, or if you have wireless, patch with wired.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
so... i have no idea where this is suppose to be posted under so i took a guess on it being in the dlc forums since it needs downloading

for whatever reason my playstation refuses to download this new update. ive tried off n on for about a few days and still nothing. it gives me the notice for an update and proceeds to start downloading it. and thats as far as it gets because the progress bar is never pulled up before it resets itself and takes me back to the home screen and i have to go through the whole thing again. any thoughts as to why this is? i miss sinestro :(
Disable media server connection in your playstation settings, on the lower left side of your XMB.
Guaranteed to solve your problem.
Media servers only screw things up. Keep them off forever.

Raegn21

Noob
When it notifies you of the update, have you tried waiting for eight seconds before pressing "X" to download the update?

That has been my solution since the forth update.

my, my, 8 seconds you say? however you found this out is the most useful thing in the world. its downloading as we speak (hopefully itll finish so that i didnt waste the past 2 minutes lol)

shinnok: i can bypass it by turning off the media server but would there be a DLC option listed as "v1.07" in the DLC menu on the game?

KillaByte: but... how would i play online? because i actually already did that and tried signing in once i was ingame. then it was like "no, no, no, not today" and told me i couldnt sign into my account due to DNS errors. then i had to back out, fix my internet, and got stuck on the update YET AGAIN lol

my, my, 8 seconds you say? however you found this out is the most useful thing in the world. its downloading as we speak (hopefully itll finish so that i didnt waste the past 2 minutes lol)
Yay.
I found out that solution when Scorpion's compatibility update hit.
The freeze issue has never occurred before then, and it happened twice that day. I noticed that the "download" button when it prompts me to update wasn't shifting its glow as normal. (At least, I think it was the frozen state of the highlight glow) The third time I tried to download the update, I waited some seconds for it to start shifting the glow as normal, and my patience was rewarded.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness

shinnok: i can bypass it by turning off the media server but would there be a DLC option listed as "v1.07" in the DLC menu on the game?

KillaByte: but... how would i play online? because i actually already did that and tried signing in once i was ingame. then it was like "no, no, no, not today" and told me i couldnt sign into my account due to DNS errors. then i had to back out, fix my internet, and got stuck on the update YET AGAIN lol
You can sign in after disabling media server connection. You can sign in at the XMB menu, or in-game.
Tell us if Alien Substance's 8 second trick works, though. That'd be coo.

Raegn21

Noob
You can sign in after disabling media server connection. You can sign in at the XMB menu, or in-game.
Tell us if Alien Substance's 8 second trick works, though. That'd be coo.

it did. i got it downloaded and installed first go after waiting a bit. i went for about 10 seconds just to be sure i didnt count to quickly or something. if only there was a way to give him a cookie or something...

it did. i got it downloaded and installed first go after waiting a bit. i went for about 10 seconds just to be sure i didnt count to quickly or something. if only there was a way to give him a cookie or something...
Several days ago, I ate plenty of chocolate-chip cookies with milk, so you don't have to worry about that. :3

Raegn21

Noob
Several days ago, I ate plenty of chocolate-chip cookies with milk, so you don't have to worry about that. :3

well then, conscious = cleared. although id never give a simple cookie like that, id spring for the goodstuff like a lofthouse sugar cookie. those things are like 4 bucks for a pack of 10 and totally worth it (so long as you dont mind getting diabetes soon afterwards lol)