What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

I've had a problem since the zod patch (on 360) where, whenever there are characters onscreen and only in injustice, my controller bricks and none of the buttons work except guide

in all menus, including the pause menu of said matches that dont work (accessed by disconnecting my controller), as well as in other games, everything is fine. this is the case on both a regular 360 pad and on my stick. I tried reinstalling the zod patch and title updates and those didn't change anything

has anyone heard of this issue post patch? I would very much like to know why I apparently can't play

redeyes

Button Masher
dude none of my buttons but stance switch & my analogsticks ( on a ps2 controller ) work unless i switch controller presets only problem is when i switch presets in the menu it justs go back to fucking normal -_-

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
How come sometimes the interactable on atlantis doesnt work? Some matches I can use it like 5 times and others I use it once and it's done for the entire match. It usually comes when I pick the stage after losing too so I need the interactable badly. T_T

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
For some reason I can't see anyone's hero card. It says unable to download at this time.

The daily challenge also doesn't appeared and I don't think it's far fetched to assume the two problems aren't unrelated.

I can play everything else just fine.

Any ideas?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
For some reason I can't see anyone's hero card. It says unable to download at this time.

The daily challenge also doesn't appeared and I don't think it's far fetched to assume the two problems aren't unrelated.

Any ideas?
been happening to me too.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Seriously though, wtf is up with Atlantis water shit randomly NOT WORKING as a gadget character when I'm stuck in the corner vs fucking Grundy?

PresidentAce

A Green Arrow, Sinestro, and Joker main

Any ideas?
You are not the only one. Its been happening for almost a week now.

PresidentAce

So I have encounted the glitch that is gamebreaking. The glitch where none of my button inputs whatsoever activate in my game. I can navigate the menus and use the menus just fine. However when I go into a match or training, none of my button inputs work except my Analog stick. I have no idea how to fix it. Has anyone ever develop a solution that doesn't need to remove all of my data from the game?

Yesterday and today, tried over a 8x to play. However, Injustice is freezing my xbox 360. I even downloaded it into the hdd - still freezes my xbox. I have been playing since the zod dlc and update that came along with that character. It has been playing just fine until yesterday. Now its just freezing for no rhyme and reason. I cannot get past the main menu screen (It is here where the xbox freezing occurs) Also, Injustice disc is fine, no scratches, mini scratches, marks - basically like new.

I tried playing other games for troubleshooting purposes - street fighter x tekken, magic duels of the planeswalkers 2014, the Witcher 2, (these are mixtures of hdd games and disc based games) none freeze my xbox. This is only happening with Injustice. I am really confused here as this has never happened to me before. Anybody else experiencing this?

UPDATE*
clearing the cache fixed this issue. Case closed.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I've had a problem since the zod patch (on 360) where, whenever there are characters onscreen and only in injustice, my controller bricks and none of the buttons work except guide

in all menus, including the pause menu of said matches that dont work (accessed by disconnecting my controller), as well as in other games, everything is fine. this is the case on both a regular 360 pad and on my stick. I tried reinstalling the zod patch and title updates and those didn't change anything

has anyone heard of this issue post patch? I would very much like to know why I apparently can't play
dude none of my buttons but stance switch & my analogsticks ( on a ps2 controller ) work unless i switch controller presets only problem is when i switch presets in the menu it justs go back to fucking normal -_-
So I have encounted the glitch that is gamebreaking. The glitch where none of my button inputs whatsoever activate in my game. I can navigate the menus and use the menus just fine. However when I go into a match or training, none of my button inputs work except my Analog stick. I have no idea how to fix it. Has anyone ever develop a solution that doesn't need to remove all of my data from the game?
Are all of yous on Xbox 360?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Yesterday and today, tried over a 8x to play. However, Injustice is freezing my xbox 360. I even downloaded it into the hdd - still freezes my xbox. I have been playing since the zod dlc and update that came along with that character. It has been playing just fine until yesterday. Now its just freezing for no rhyme and reason. I cannot get past the main menu screen (It is here where the xbox freezing occurs) Also, Injustice disc is fine, no scratches, mini scratches, marks - basically like new.

I tried playing other games for troubleshooting purposes - street fighter x tekken, magic duels of the planeswalkers 2014, the Witcher 2, (these are mixtures of hdd games and disc based games) none freeze my xbox. This is only happening with Injustice. I am really confused here as this has never happened to me before. Anybody else experiencing this?

UPDATE*
clearing the cache fixed this issue. Case closed.
Clear your cache and delete the latest title update and redownload it. It should fix it.

PresidentAce

Are all of yous on Xbox 360?
Mine was. The only way I fixed it was to delete my save. Clearing the cache didn't help for me. So I had no choice but to delete my progress and start over. I am a level 47 at them moment. I was a 57 when I deleted my save. But the glitch has not returned. So if worst case worst, you have to delete your save.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I can't play Zombie Mode even though I downloaded it through Marketplace......what's going on? After I downloaded it the little star(Showing that you have new items) was under settings then gameplay options. I go in there and there is no enable zombie mode thing. So i go to Google. People said to delete the patch update and the Zombie mode DLC. Restart the Xbox. Re Download Zombie Mode. Then start Injustice and let the patch update download. I did that and it's still not showing up. Do I need a Blackest Night skin pack to get Zombie mode to show up? Or what. Help is appreciated.....

Got it to work. Had to delete all my Injustice save data. Then Re Download the Zombie mode DLC from Bonus Features. Now I'm back to level 1 and all my Star lab missions are incomplete same with story mode and all online battles. This sucks.

A bug/glitch:

With Lex Luthor, you can immediately launch an enemy caught in your mine, and then meter-burn the mine quickly before it dissappears. No matter how far the character launched out of the mine is from it, the MB effect of the mine will work and launch them upwards as if the mine was still directly under them.

Tested with back+heavy and back+forward as ways to launch out of the mine, and still meter-burning it afterwards.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
A bug/glitch:

With Lex Luthor, you can immediately launch an enemy caught in your mine, and then meter-burn the mine quickly before it dissappears. No matter how far the character launched out of the mine is from it, the MB effect of the mine will work and launch them upwards as if the mine was still directly under them.

Tested with back+heavy and back+forward as ways to launch out of the mine, and still meter-burning it afterwards.
This is what Lex needs, man!
How useful is this?

This is what Lex needs, man!
How useful is this?
Very situation specific- if the enemy doesn't get immediately trapped in your mind, and you are not immediately there to launch them out of it, you won't have time to do the late-MB before it dissappears.

However, I'm thinking there's at least one situation where the ridiculous height this launches an enemy in the corner after a forward mb3 might lead to some seriously nasty damage.

It is a glitch, of course, so I'm not going to rely on it being there forever.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
on the dashboard hover over the play game option and press x then go to all the extras , all the patches and stuff are there
And how do i know wich one to delete? I deleted the zod character but im unsure if that also includes the patch.

Are you still unable to play or did it randomly work again gor you?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
And how do i know wich one to delete? I deleted the zod character but im unsure if that also includes the patch.

Are you still unable to play or did it randomly work again gor you?
ive just turned on ive had one crash so far trying to enter practice mode , ive heard compat pack 3 has issues but id re download all just to be safe