What's new

The Injustice 2 GOALS, Predictions and Hype Thread

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
To be the Best Catwoman AGAIN, destroy everyone that is in my path, make money off of Esl, and hoping to win the ESL tournament to receive my 250,000 dollars or Die Trying!!!

Last edited:
- Beat Scrubbs and Pro's Online
- Show the world that Eobard Thawne is ABOVE ZOONING
- Play In2 until Game Die
- Watch all In2 tournaments possible
- 1st in Local tournaments

(try to be notice by ed boon in twitter , Hunter Zolomon or Black Flash for In2 DLC or Injustice 3 )
Dude I would kill for Hunter zolomon, he's so fucking sick

To get off the bench and become a player, not just a spectator.

Since I never played the first Injustice competitively, this will mean going from zero to hero. I will probably start as an online warrior for a bit to become competent at the game, and then play some other INJ2 players in NYC offline once I'm decent.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Erm... Welllll........... Ok.
lmao!!!! I will train semijj so he can be the offline catwoman while I be the online Catwoman even though role back netcode is like almost playing offline. So you will get a little of Ra helios when you see him play. I mean That is what I can give honestly.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't want to win for base reasons, just to be able to travel for tournaments cause I am a damn poor bitch who can't do that!!!!

After all, the answer to life doesn't isn't solved with money, the answer lies in the heart of battle!!!
GTFOH Plebian! You're asking the wrong questions. If the answer is money then the question isn't "how to win at life". But if the question is "how can I do nearly everything I've always wanted to do", that answer is clearly dolla dolla... dolla dolla bills y'all!