What's new

The Injustice 2 GOALS, Predictions and Hype Thread

IROC

WP IROC
Continue my MK journey in INJ2 through subzero now that there is no scorpion in this nrs game.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
GOALs:
Play more than one character so I don't get fucked by bad matchups.
Expose a certain player who will go unnamed as a massive scrub.
Block a cross-up.

Predictions:
My main will get his mids nerfed to highs.
My main is gonna suck.
I'm gonna suck.
Still gonna talk shit.

Hype:
Everything about injustice
Making the AI characters win against people I can't beat
Story mode
GGPO
im that player.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I just want to get better, have fun and eventually be able to play with some of the people here and keep learning/improving.

MKX was the first fighter I really tried to learn/gitgud at and it was definitely a struggle, but I have since picked up and spent a good amount of time in KI and SFV and feel like I am fundamentally a better play than I was when I was playing only MKX.

Not good by the the standards of people here, but I think ill be better at I2 than I was at MKX since I have more experience with different fighters now.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My goal is to actually be relevant in a current NRS game. Not one of the best, just relevant. But it all depends on how I like the game, just like the last 3, if I don't truly enjoy the game competitively, I will never be good at it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My goal is to win the lottery so I can stop being a poor bitch and actually be able to afford to travel & attend tournaments :(
Yo, I want to change mine. I want to win the lottery too. That would be the best.

Good thinking Evil Plebian!

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Yo, I want to change mine. I want to win the lottery too. That would be the best.

Good thinking Evil Plebian!
I don't want to win for base reasons, just to be able to travel for tournaments cause I am a damn poor bitch who can't do that!!!!

After all, the answer to life doesn't isn't solved with money, the answer lies in the heart of battle!!!

Thingy

Retired account
For goals, I would love to get my stream off the ground on Twitch. I am not even talking partnership nor do I give a shit about making any money at all. If I can average 20-50 viewers a stream and have regulars, that would be so much fun dude. Finally I have internet capable of streaming at a viewable quality, so I am going for it.

As for another goal, I would like to run a lot of sets with people from this site to take my game to the next level. Win or lose, I just want to learn and improve. Anyone on XBox One who has the game, drop me a message in my inbox with your gamertag and I would be more than happy to run some games.

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
Goals:
- To compete in a bunch online tournaments
- To make it to a local in the Netherlands
- To level up by playing people better than me
- To be a little relevant, like, when talking scarecrow, I at least get mentioned:D

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
- Beat Scrubbs and Pro's Online
- Show the world that Eobard Thawne is ABOVE ZOONING
- Play In2 until Game Die
- Watch all In2 tournaments possible
- 1st in Local tournaments

(try to be notice by ed boon in twitter , Hunter Zolomon or Black Flash for In2 DLC or Injustice 3 )