What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Hopefully. Still formatting this damn list, lol.

***EVERYONE***

If you read this, PLEASE look the list over and see if your forum name is listed with your psn or gt. If it isnt, Please @ me and let me know so I can start getting forum names added. I know I can go through the 19 previous pages and match them all up, and I will, but any additional help is nice.

Also, if you like the new formatting, let me know. If not, let me know and let me know WHY please. Also please @ me with any errors or screwups, I'm pretty damn sure I didnt delete anyone, but if you want to skim the list and make sure you're still on it, please do, and @ me if you arent.

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men

***EVERYONE***

If you read this, PLEASE look the list over and see if your forum name is listed with your psn or gt. If it isnt, Please @ me and let me know so I can start getting forum names added. I know I can go through the 19 previous pages and match them all up, and I will, but any additional help is nice.

Also, if you like the new formatting, let me know. If not, let me know and let me know WHY please. Also please @ me with any errors or screwups, I'm pretty damn sure I didnt delete anyone, but if you want to skim the list and make sure you're still on it, please do, and @ me if you arent.
My forum name isn’t listed. Psn:shahadat25 forum name rex24

EntropicByDesign

Sorry guys Ive only had about 3 1/2hrs sleep in the last 36 or so hours and I sorta crashed and fell asleep at the keyboard fiddling with the list.

I'm gonna take a shower and generally try to wake myself up then get on.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sorry guys Ive only had about 3 1/2hrs sleep in the last 36 or so hours and I sorta crashed and fell asleep at the keyboard fiddling with the list.

I'm gonna take a shower and generally try to wake myself up then get on.
Don't push yourself too hard man
Agreed. If ya need to rest, then you need to rest. Its not that serious ;)

Remember, your health is first.

***EVERYONE***

@EntropicByDesign add my forum name to SUPERMAN8190

EntropicByDesign

@JBeezYBabY @Balltillyoufall

I appreciate the concern guys. Life happens sometimes and sleep goes the way of the dodo lol. Believe me, I want to crash, but in two hours I have to leave for work and work a 12hr shift. So sleeping now, with only two hours to crash will just make matters worse. I'ma get on in a sec. I've taken a cold ass shower, fed the cats and I'm.about to smash some coffee.

Y'all get ready to home these Beetle Blades and Swampy.. logs n shit.

EntropicByDesign

@Rex24 GG's. Sorry I played so trash. Just couldn't get my shit together tonight. Was trying like hell to make good on your advice, but was mostly just looking like a dipshit lol.

I'll be back at it tomorrow. Once I get off in the morning I will get some sleep and hopefully be a little fresher.

EntropicByDesign

Is it possible to turn up the incoming volume in the PlayStation voice party chats? Every time I am in one it's very hard to hear everyone else, so I know it's not just like one person with a low mic, I have the game volume turned way down, because it comes through pretty damn loud if I don't keep it low.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
Is it possible to turn up the incoming volume in the PlayStation voice party chats? Every time I am in one it's very hard to hear everyone else, so I know it's not just like one person with a low mic, I have the game volume turned way down, because it comes through pretty damn loud if I don't keep it low.
Yes you can adjust the balance between in-game volume and party audio by going to the party > party settings > adjust audio mix

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
@Rex24 GG's. Sorry I played so trash. Just couldn't get my shit together tonight. Was trying like hell to make good on your advice, but was mostly just looking like a dipshit lol.

I'll be back at it tomorrow. Once I get off in the morning I will get some sleep and hopefully be a little fresher.
Don’t be so hard on yourself man. You were doing just fine. If I’m sleep deprived I mess up my inputs a lot as well. Ggs my friend.

EntropicByDesign

Don’t be so hard on yourself man. You were doing just fine. If I’m sleep deprived I mess up my inputs a lot as well. Ggs my friend.
I was being dumb too though, I sometimes get this weird stubborn streak and instead of respecting things, I tend to try to just beat them, ie I kept challenging Catwomans j2, that kind of thing, trying to find ways to armor through things, or poke around, etc. I need to just play the block and poke game. Like the corner stuff off 1f2 and whatever the other one is that has the low. Like you said, 1f2 on block and you get either a stagger, which I can beat or trade with my own D1, or you get a D1 which I have to block, but if I block it, you're negative and I get to take at least some measure of a turn. 1f2 starts with a high as well so if I read it's coming I should be able to poke under - I need to test that, maybe it was my timing, because I tried a few times and just for splatted by the OH. I haven't labbed what Swamp does, assuming I block your D1 poke, just throwing out a D1 of my own which you're always going to block and give you your turn back is probably not a good idea, I tried a handful of times to try and d1 grab but couldn't get it. I have a LOT of trouble with D1 x anything. Like people yell about me not using D1 shield bash enough as beetle, but it's not from lack of trying...

So the situation wasn't just missed inputs it was me not being prepared - lack of knowledge on my part, and playing poorly by trying to contest options I shouldn't and being stupid and impatient.. instead of.just blocking and making a read and going from there.

I wonder if it's possible.to fuzzy the CW corner oh/low thing. You always block low on wakeup, I know that. A few times you hit me straight on wakeup were me trying a wakeup that I couldn't get out, or.gor stuffed and a handful of times was just my damn hands. I was holding what I thought was down back but I'd still just stand up.into a foot.

Going to lab some later and see what swamp does in that situation. He has to have something..and I need to mess with CW's corner mix thing and figure out how to identify what strings being used from the start (don't they start with similar but different buttons? Ones a high and ones a mid? - see I don't even know that) and if it's possible to fuzzy that at all.