What's new

Combo List - Goro The Goro Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I will never get to use this combo in a tournament. Goro getting a jump punch won't happen. I won't do the second b12u2 because it misses too often. That being said, Getting 40%+ shouldn't be a problem if you end in the throw. I won't do that too often either though since I don't want to gift wrap meter and give it to them.

Goro cant pull off 40's without meter midscreen. Only 40% combo i have found without ex gp is jp, f3, expw, rc, b12u2, njp, f3, SG, mid screen. Highest combo without meter is 35% dmg with a jump in punch. jp, b12u2, rc, b12u2, njp, f3, SG.

The combo i posted is very practical IF you practice it. And no, Goro can get a jump in punch against ALMOST everyone, except characters like Cassie, KL, Raiden, those 3 come to mind atm i m sure there are a couple more.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Can anybody get above 42 in the corner with fangs? I'm hitting a wall there. The scaling is so real right now... If I ex the SG at the end i go from 42 to 43 lol wtf
didn't i post a 43% like way way back in fangs? started with f3 tho - no EX SG involved.

but yeah if you don't do d2 combos in the corner with goro you're missing out on damage these days. same with repeated b12u2 - learn the timing!

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
TF Goro corner combo (props to @Cage Redfield for the idea). I copied your combo and raised the damage by 1%.

F3xxlow fireball, d1, d1, d1, b12xxex pw, f3xxSG. Deals 43% dmg.

I believe it can go higher, i have some ideas involving uppercut after ex pw, i ll let you guys know.

Last edited:

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
TF corner 1 bar combo.

F3xxlow fireball, d1, 21xxex pw (connecting 21 after d1 is a bit tricky though), f3xxSG. Deals 44% dmg.

Looks like uppercut after ex pw doesnt work in the combos i posted since Goro sends his opponent full screen after the uppercut. That sucks...

Mortal Komhat

You can at least double dash up to them after the command grab - you can't with uppercut (also it scales pretty danged badly compared to command grab)

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Just because no posts since sunday-

swag 48% midscreen combo:

f3 ex punchwalk rc b12u2 f3 ex punchwalk 121 ex grab

:DOGE

hmm...might be a repost.
so there's this
f3xxlow fireball, d1, 21xx ex.PW, nj.p, SG for 43%
and then theres this
f4, d1, d1, d1, d1xx ex.PW, nj.p, SG FOR 38%

both start at about the same range.

I myself struggle with the F4 D1........ Combo in the corner. Mainly because of timing the D1, and seeing as F4 is OH I thought maybe his 3D3 would work also and I have been nailing it consistently. Something like 3D3 B12U2 121 shokan grab gets around 30%. You could get an EX PW in there for a little more damage.

Just like to say I'm not sure if anyone posted something like that earlier, just giving my 2 cents :p

Gruff757

The Gruff
F4, D1, B12xxEx PW, nJP, 121xxDBF3(EX) 41%(46%) - Corner

if you feel like going for it, you can do F4, D1, B12xxEx PW, nJP, 121xxStomp for the (potential)45% also
dunno if it was posted or not, dont feel like looking either

F3xxlow fireball, d1, 21xxex pw, nj.p, SG for 43% for baddies like me.
replace njp with f3 for 44% :)

Last edited:

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I was in training mode and for whatever reason I could not cancel 3d3 on block against sub zero, but could do it fine against him on hit. Anyone have this problem?

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I was in training mode and for whatever reason I could not cancel 3d3 on block against sub zero, but could do it fine against him on hit. Anyone have this problem?
That's how 3D3 works. It's sort of like a built in option select. Whatever you cancel 3D3 into will only come out on hit.

4x4lo8o

Noob
f214 now combos in the corner. You can do b12u2 afterwards so a basic bnb might be f214, b12u2, njp, f3~grab

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
After having a little time to finally play after the patch was released I must say I'm pretty happy with Goro. He certainly didn't get the Bane treatment or become a top tier like Kitana but he got some solid buffs that will make it easier to manage meter and not get jumped to death.

The fix to B12U2 alone has made my stress levels decrease 10 fold.

Ok here we go.

With good timing you get can bf2 in Dragon Fang to end combos and keep the preasure on. jump 1/2 into 21 punch walk or 2 bf2 is great.

Mortal Komhat

Not saying it's not more consistent, just that it's not needed.

honestly it's also as consistent in my opinion. The problem with EX PW b12u2 is that you need to move forward to ensure that the u2 actually catches them. It's not the height, but the distance. Tap forward or run does the same job, just one you can do right after breaking/exhausting stam meter/etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.