What's new

The Goofy Things I Need To Stop Doing

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Need to work on my wake up game and crouching throws. I finally seem to be able to roll consistently now but I still need yo vary my options. Also even when I realize someone is about to throw me I keep forgetting to just try ducking instead of d2 immediately

Vagrant

Noob
I do unsafe things because I know it leads to more damage or KBs, especially in the corner, and I always get blown up for it. Like low gunshots on block, I need to get better at confirming it on hit and stop pressing it on block hoping that it'll connect.

I need to get better at AAs with B3 because it leads to a lot of damage and a restand.
100% guilty of this gun shot on block still. Should be confirming way more.

Best way I've found to hitconfirm a lot of her quicker mid strings is to always input the db when you're throwing out b24 (or whatever) and if you see it gets blocked input f4 and you'll get ex glowkick. (I mean make sure to EX it. lol. ) If you see it hits you can just follow through with the initial db1 motion. There's a timing to it but that's the most reliable technique I've found.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Very simple. I don't hit confirm anything some games for reasons I can't explain, and I really need to roll. Rolls are nice. No one expects them. WHY I NO ROLL FROM DANGER?!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Very simple. I don't hit confirm anything some games for reasons I can't explain, and I really need to roll. Rolls are nice. No one expects them. WHY I NO ROLL FROM DANGER?!
I don’t roll either... because it never works for me. Ever. I don’t think I’ve successfully rolled a single time in a match. Only in the tutorial.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently....where should I start lol

Uncle JBeezY needs to stop overusing delay wakeup in the corner. That shit ALWAYS gets me killed its so damn dumb cuz all they do is neutral jump and If i keep delaying my wakeup, I wont get up in time for d2.

Roll more. Im starting to get the hang of the timing but there's those times when I fuck up and die. Feels hella bad man.

Jump in conversions are so hard for me because its all mashing the right buttons after and im always late. Need to start working to get better with those.

Drink wine every time I play lol No joke....this game is fucking stressful currently.

Play more Casuals so I can enjoy the game the way it was intended....CUSTOM VARIATIONS!

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I don’t roll either... because it never works for me. Ever. I don’t think I’ve successfully rolled a single time in a match. Only in the tutorial.
I heard that homie, lol. If that was the case I never would either. I actually have GREAT success with them, when I even remember how to do them. I play Kotal, so everyone absolutely relishes walking up to me and pushing buttons because I can't challenge them... ROLY POLY FTW!

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Allowing people to jump in without at least trying an AA that has a chance. My AA reactions are absolutely horrible and it's my primary improvement focus at the moment.

Letting go of block so I can tech or d2 KB. Esp impossible for me against jacqui, Kang, rush down types.

Forgetting my opponent has a FB loaded. It's like my brain purposely forgets this at least once a set.