What's new

The game is out, kind of...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I just bought the guide at Game Crazy, the manager said they have the game but won't sell it until Sunday ;_;

Tim Static

Adminerator
Call around. HIT UP THE INDIE OWNED MA & POP STORES WHO DONT GO BY THE CORPORATE BS

(...says the GS employee :rolleyes:)

Question, as I'm going to buy a 360 for this game: Would the 360 'Arcade' version be able to hold any of the downloadable content or will I have to go with the more expensive versions?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If anyone is in or around this address...you can buy the game here:

82nd & roosvelt
jackson heights NY

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Someone who has it, LouieMoo on XBL (who is playing it right now ;_; ), PM'd me this address as to where he got it. All I could come up with on a search was a pawnbroker/jeweler XD

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
anyone played around with komb0 challenge mode yet?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
anyone played around with komb0 challenge mode yet?
How can we...the douchebag game stores won't sell it to us.

Street dates suck!

EDIT: Just talked to GameStop where I have it reserved and the manager looked it up and said that they have it but it has a street date of the 16th...WHY THE HELL DO GAME COMPANIES DO THIS? WHO THE HELL CARES IF IT GETS SOLD EARLY?!?! IF THE GAME GOES GOLD AND IS SHIPPED TO THE STORES THEN FUCKING SELL IT!!!

I feel like Midway took me to the candy store and won't let me buy anything XD

Just a little pissed...sorry.

Tim Static

Adminerator
How can we...the douchebag game stores won't sell it to us.

Street dates suck!

EDIT: Just talked to GameStop where I have it reserved and the manager looked it up and said that they have it but it has a street date of the 16th...WHY THE HELL DO GAME COMPANIES DO THIS? WHO THE HELL CARES IF IT GETS SOLD EARLY?!?! IF THE GAME GOES GOLD AND IS SHIPPED TO THE STORES THEN FUCKING SELL IT!!!

I feel like Midway took me to the candy store and won't let me buy anything XD

Just a little pissed...sorry.
LOL, tell me about it.

Just got home from work, and we have it. I even held all 4 versions of it in my hands. (360 & PS3, and both KE)

But no, cant take it home.

:(

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
"We have reports of a robbery down at the local gamestop. Suspect appears to be caucasian male in his late 20s/early 30s, wearing jeans, nike sneakers, a worn out leather jacket with a big chinese dragon logo.... and an oriental straw hat. Items reported stolen = 1 copy of MK vs DC for playstation 3 video game system. Please approach suspect with extreme caution...."