What's new

The game is out, kind of...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I just want to beat them down that's all...I've already paid for it, so it's not stealing ^_^

Noob
i took tomorrow off,im going to pick it up in the morning. I'm glad I live in NY for reasons such as this.
Kean, are you thinking about coming to Castle Golf this Saturday for the UMK3 and MK2 tournament? To my knowledge, a copy of MK Vs. DCU will be there for everyone to play as well.

just picked up my copy, if you live in Brooklyn, NY you can go to Nostrand ave and Fulton st. Game place theyve had it since yesterday. If anybody else has it add me, XBL GT Talent Burke

WHY THE HELL DO GAME COMPANIES DO THIS? WHO THE HELL CARES IF IT GETS SOLD EARLY?!?! IF THE GAME GOES GOLD AND IS SHIPPED TO THE STORES THEN FUCKING SELL IT!!!
Street dates are important to prevent politics from taking over. Example: a small store receives it's shipment of MK vs. DCU before Wal-Mart does. Wal-Mart gets pissed off since it's potentially losing customers to that small store that would have come to Wal-Mart instead. In retaliation Wal-Mart refuses to ever carry Midway products again. Midway then loses a good chunk of profits.

never played in any tournaments actually.
somebody go get this damn game!! i need to play online. falling combat sucks, you can do it an unlimited number of times smh, i was in practice with kitana. knocked sub off the stage 7 times in a row.