What's new

Strategy THE FLOCK: Raven Mains Unite!

I main Raven along with Flash. They both have about 100 games with me apiece. I love her zoning and control of the screen, she can control the entire flow of the match if played well.

I love the contrast between her and Flash, they are both really fun but her abilty to outright frustrat opponents into mistakes is among the best in the game.

They also cover each other weaknesses really well also.

A27Alak

Casual Fighter
Raven's not my main, but she's my second most used character so I guess you could call her my sub/secondary.

Sami

Noob
from the number of posts I'm putting in this section it's safe to say she's my main and only character :)

Shuadavis

Shuadavis
I am also new to the forums. I'm on PSN and I am an avid Raven fan and main. I have a problem where I can do tons in practice but then in actual games I get blown up by projectiles etc. Hopefully the Flock can take me in and help me.

Wyde

Can't decide on a character
Raven is easily my best character at the moment, and I'm still learning all sorts of great things that exhibit just how strong she is. I really hope to stick with her.

Nerubian

Noob
I'm maining team Hot Chicks. Aka Raven and Wonder Woman... Mostly Raven though.

New to TYM and MK-esque games, so been lurking for a while. Pretty decent with her and still learning.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm maining team Hot Chicks. Aka Raven and Wonder Woman... Mostly Raven though.

New to TYM and MK-esque games, so been lurking for a while. Pretty decent with her and still learning.

Your Raven avatar is gorgeous, just saying <3.

Nerubian reminds me of the Nubians of Egypt :).

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Definitely my main. I've always loved raven and her eerie mystical powers linked to her demonic dad. Personally I feel like she can kick everyone's ass but doesn't do so by holding her emotions back.

Still in search for a secondary for her bad match ups (which probably means playing as superman or death stroke ._. )

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
I am officially making Raven part of the Khaoz77 Army. She is just amazing and fun to use. Does good damage and her combos just come out like butter. You can proudly add me to the flock.