What's new

Strategy THE FLOCK: Raven Mains Unite!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Raven just might be my main, alongside Black Adam.
Wanna try out Nightwing and I'm pretty decent with Wonder Woman, so them as well

I will be maining Raven for sure. I can't wait! Yes, it's still early but from the vids and everything I can tell she fits my playstyle perfect.

Eddyward

Noob
I waited for her to be announced before I preordered lol. Even though Catwoman was the one character I needed in the game, I still waited. I'm maining Raven along with Catwoman and Hawkgirl for sure.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I took her for a test drive a few hours ago in practice mode (first time loading up Injustice on 360) and I admit I like what I've seen so far. Sign me up to the flock.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
She is a main of mine now too. Darkness took me lol first time I've maimed a chick in an fg. Considering how powerful zoning is in this game it will be awesome to have her under my belt.

MLGIHydro

@MLGIHydro
I'm going to be maining her alongside Nightwing. I haven't been able to put a huge amount of time with them yet because of other games. But I'm looking forward to it!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I plan on maining her. After first I was gunna commit to here out of loyality. Then I was having trouble just using her, but now that I have put more time into the game. Raven is the best fit for me. I will commit to her.