What's new

Strategy THE FLOCK: Raven Mains Unite!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is more for future purposes, but in the meantime, I figure it's time all who intend to represent the dark wings of Raven on the battlefield to come together and plot the downfall of our rivals and enemies.

It's the eve of battle, and there's an entire roster of opposition in need of punishment (except Harley mains because I <3 Her)...and more importantly (as of this particular time), a band of hostile, smack-talking outsiders waiting for a war that seem to think they're going to get the best of us when the battle begins, and it would appear as though our demonic mistress has a VERY good chance of being a deadly weapon in their downfall.

Let us begin.

I am Lt. Boxy Zero, and I (plan to) main Raven.

MAINS:
- Lt. Box
- Spinky
- Enenra
- PoweredbyProtein
- Derpin Errday
- HGTV Ermacio
- Courtney

SECONDARIES/LOYALISTS:
- KombatNerd
- Killphil
- Shadowknight1

IN ROTATION/ENTIRELY POSSIBLE:
- RYX
- Error

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'll be maining her. I'll see if I can do any semi-"anime" shenanigans and tricks. Otherwise I'll be with the Cyborg/Black Adam/Grundy army bopping as many Ravens as I can.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'll be maining her. I'll see if I can do any semi-"anime" shenanigans and tricks.
She does kind of have a Shadow Labrys vibe about her...welcome to the Flock <3.

I renounce my maining of Deathstroke.

YOU SHALL ALL FEEL MY AZAWRATH.

seewhatididthere.jpeg
Derpin, you and I shall make wonderful allies.

I can't be sure if I'll main anyone, but I will definitely be using Raven a LOT.
I'll put you down as an In Rotation :D. The more, the merrier.

She's my main forever
Ohhhhhh yes. HGTV is going HDGH...D...HTV...my neighbor Ermacio is in there! :D.

Too many characters that I like to choose from :confused:
I hope you see the light :D...err, the dark...um...man, I'm too excited, my speak is no want work.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
she'll be one of my mains, due the factor :

- she is sexy as hell in IGAU
- her gameplay looks sick fun and very efficient at same time !
- she is a former teen titan member .... nuff said