What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
remember the convo we had when i got bopped? just telling psycho not to get too ahead of himself at CEO, and tourney nerves ,which you don't have, you should make a thread on tournament nerves....... :)
lol, there wouldn't be much content since I can't really explain how I operate

The abridged version would be don't be such a little BITCH wink wink

I think its because standing 2 whiffs on like 85% of the cast.. :(
the one i used was back 22

Well you clearly did not read my post, that was recorded on 19th april, I said that I did not knew the right string string, but the tech could be applied with another best string, I asked that, but anyway, I'm not famous in this "world", its almost fact that almost everyone will ignore me, I'm not crying, actually I'm laughing, that was weird and hilarious lol

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Well you clearly did not read my post, that was recorded on 19th april, I said that I did not knew the right string string, but the tech could be applied with another best string, I asked that, but anyway, I'm not famous in this "world", its almost fact that almost everyone will ignore me, I'm not crying, actually I'm laughing, that was weird and hilarious lol
Who cares to be famous? doesn't mean shit. Actually brings you more shit than happiness bruh don't sweat it. Just play the flash and enjoy.

Who cares to be famous? doesn't mean shit. Actually brings you more shit than happiness bruh don't sweat it. Just play the flash and enjoy.
You understand me wrong mate, I said that if I was a famous player maybe the people could saw my post, but I dont care about that too, I hate this kind of attention xD
Anyway, good stuff mate!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Flash is already plus after b22, he doesn't need to be +9 to have a mind game from it.

By doing this, you are assuming the b22 will be blocked, go into RMS and end up losing a 50% combo by not option to hit confirm a lightning kick.

I also understand that the extra frame advantage could completely stop a back dash with another b22 string, but because it isn't really possible to hit confirm RMS into anything decent, apart from MB charge, its not practical from that string.

Its probably best look at this from his b22f3 string. And yes, I know it wiffs on certain characters.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Flash is already plus after b22, he doesn't need to be +9 to have a mind game from it.

By doing this, you are assuming the b22 will be blocked, go into RMS and end up losing a 50% combo by not option to hit confirm a lightning kick.

I also understand that the extra frame advantage could completely stop a back dash with another b22 string, but because it isn't really possible to hit confirm RMS into anything decent, apart from MB charge, its not practical from that string.

Its probably best look at this from his b22f3 string. And yes, I know it wiffs on certain characters.
you seem busy on the flash forums today,are you trying to pick up the flash?
:joker:

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Right after I played him. This is the Flash effect :D

He is going to EVO so I guess he wanna learn the matchup properly.
Na, I've always dabbled with the flash, that's the reason I won overall when we played, I know how his offence works, or should work.