What's new

The Final Round 17 Schedule, Updates and Hype Thread

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Wtf hour before the tourney is suppose to start they do this?
If its pool 1 plays pool 16. Then 16 might all be dq since they probably asleep thinking pool starts later
They should of done 8pools from start

I liked the 16 pool idea though

Because then they would have stream top 32 with a lot of hype matches back to backs without having to search thru archives of pools for ppl to see later.

This will also make region seeding a issue

Either PL's pool is running super slow or he made it out of losers cause you'd figure there would be major blow ups if he was out of tournament.

Juffalo

Noob
Pool 3: Smarr and Deg out in Winners, Hysteria/Stuka and Saltface out in losers.

Pretty sure. Anyone got any of the other pools ?

edit: According to DMS PL made it out in losers.

Commentators saying we're almost 2 hours behind schedule. I don't even know what's going on.

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
Seems BB pools got combined to, what is going on. This is very unlike any other FR, usually it's one of the best tournaments.

pool qualifiers i know of so far...

Winners: sonicfox, kitana prime, deg, smarrgasm
Losers: saltface, hysteria, perfect legend, ???

DMS mentioned 3 harleys qualifying (not counting deg), so that's probably the missing one

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Seems BB pools got combined to, what is going on. This is very unlike any other FR, usually it's one of the best tournaments.
Well here's the deal

I ran 2013 and 2012 but this community made about 100 rigging accusations towards me due to my success At 2012 mk tourney

I literally posted this exact statement below:

I said and I quote "you guys think you can do a better job handling seeding, brackets, stream, promotion, etc than me? Accuse me of rigging? Go f yourselves I'd love to see someone do a better job"

@Cat
@GGA 16 Bit
@Tom Brady
@community_here

This is the seed you planted, thanks !