What's new

The Final Round 17 Schedule, Updates and Hype Thread

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Well here's the deal

I ran 2013 and 2012 but this community made about 100 rigging accusations towards me due to my success At 2012 mk tourney

I literally posted this exact statement below:

I said and I quote "you guys think you can do a better job handling seeding, brackets, stream, promotion, etc than me? Accuse me of rigging? Go f yourselves I'd love to see someone do a better job"

@Cat
@GGA 16 Bit
@Tom Brady
@community_here

This is the seed you planted, thanks !
Where are the fireworks?

updated list of known pool qualifiers...

Winners: sonicfox, kitana prime, deg, smarrgasm, noobe, kinetic orochi
Losers: saltface, hysteria, perfect legend, GGA dizzy, pig of the hut, GGA saucy jack

there are 4 qualifiers from each pool, i guess to make up for the weird pool combining crap

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Wait I'm so confused...

So from what I read, pools were originally 1-16, yet now are 1-8 and two people come out in winners/losers each pool?

Is this what is happening? This seems like bullshit and looks horribly ran.

Wait I'm so confused...

So from what I read, pools were originally 1-16, yet now are 1-8 and two people come out in winners/losers each pool?

yep! same thing happened with blazblue too lol, weird since FR is usually well-run...

qualifier list updated with results from the latest pool:

Winners: sonicfox, kitana prime, deg, smarrgasm, noobe, kinetic orochi, REO, zyphox
Losers: saltface, hysteria, perfect legend, GGA dizzy, pig of the hut, GGA saucy jack, viking305, whiteboi

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wait I'm so confused...

It is extremely poorly ran

Lol, tournament gets delayed by an hour to patch the consoles, then a console on stream actually wasn't patched. Man, just issue after issue after issue.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I was at FR 2012 and it wasn't bad but it wasn't good. It was mostly just super delayed and those damn NOS drinks...my god. But this tourney is just one hell of a shit show this year...they need Pig cracking the whip again.

So is the excuse for not doing any of this days ago that people had to travel 15 hours too? Is anyone that mentions anything about any of this also an entitled baby?

Sami

Noob
Just started watching the stream. 2 guys talking bollocks while 2 players are doing the longest character select in history. What's going on?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man, apparently they just took Murk's match away from him due to the console not having the pushblock hotfix, even though no pushblock setups or glitches were used in the match.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
But aside from the logistical issues, I think this may be the best Injustice tournament I have ever seen. These matches are ridiculous and we haven't even gotten out of pools yet.

Absolutely bananas.